Sailing the Ocean Blue...October 6, 2012 Eastern Fantasy

Thanks! I'm happy to do it. I've been wearing mine all day!! :teeth: Now I need to figure out how to package them... :scratchin

Cry me a river.....:sad1::sad1::sad1:...... Packaging. Really??

I'm STILL trying to figure out the gifts!!!

I'll get there. It just might not be until October...

Congrats.

And BTW, they look great!!

Congrats.

:lmao: I hear you!! If I may offer a line of thought if you are having problems coming up with something for FE's.... Surely there is something unique made in your local area..... In the past, I have given things that are made either locally or somewhere in our State. Like Goo Goo's are made in Nashville by The Standard Candy Company, Moon Pies are made in Chattanooga, Jack Daniels is made in Lynchburg, (I haven't done the Jack Daniels but I know some who have) the golf tee games you see in Cracker Barrel's are made here, etc. I realize food is sometimes difficult because of allergies, but you get the idea....

I get the idea. Actually I've been reading everything possible and do have lots of ideas. Problem is the perfectionist part of me and not wanting to "copy" someone else's idea. The bigger problem is time. Hubby and I own and operate group homes for the developmentally disabled and time is a true commodity. The good news is it will get done even if I need to give Wisconsin "cow pies" and Packer cheese heads (my backup plan).

Can't wait to meet everyone!

I get the idea. Actually I've been reading everything possible and do have lots of ideas. Problem is the perfectionist part of me and not wanting to "copy" someone else's idea. The bigger problem is time. Hubby and I own and operate group homes for the developmentally disabled and time is a true commodity. The good news is it will get done even if I need to give Wisconsin "cow pies" and Packer cheese heads (my backup plan).

Can't wait to meet everyone!

I love cheese :). Could I have a little whine with that cheese. Couldn't resist! Anything you do will be great!

Congrats.

I second this! Still working through ideas!!! pirate:

I found a thread about the Mixology classes on the ship. A Dis group did ask and Disney did do a private class for the dis group. Sounds like fun!! Think we could get a group together??
Any ideas on the cost for the class? I'd love to do it, but need to have an idea on cost first. (Root canals are really expensive!)

According to the June Navigator from the posted link, there are 2 parties, One @ 7:30 and one @ 10:30. The fireworks are listed during the 10:30 pm party. I don't know, but I don't think it will be dark enough for fireworks @ 7:30. :confused3
I found the June 30th navigators (finally!) and it has both parties listed as well. Fireworks are only at the 10:30 though.

Just one question, is the reservation for two or four people? I was planning on going with DH, DSis & DBIL. Thank you so much for offering it to me I really appreciate it.:yay:Beth
It is for 2 people.:sad1:If you decide that you want it though, just let me know. I'm pretty sure I am going to cancel.

I found a thread about the Mixology classes on the ship. A Dis group did ask and Disney did do a private class for the dis group. Sounds like fun!! Think we could get a group together??
Allen, my dis group did one on the MR last year.I think we had to have 50 people and I think it was $15 a person. We had to give dcl our room number when our group made the reservation a month or so in advance so they could put it on our room bill. Although, it may have changed since then. It was definitely nice hanging out with the dis group.:goodvibes

Look what FedEx brought me this morning! :teeth:

403709728.jpg

I can't find it at the moment, but I think it is $15 or $20.
Awesome! Thank you again for doing this

Sweet, is there room for 2 more?
I will add you to the list, but see below...

......Allen, my dis group did one on the MR last year.I think we had to have 50 people and I think it was $15 a person. We had to give dcl our room number when our group made the reservation a month or so in advance so they could put it on our room bill. Although, it may have changed since then. It was definitely nice hanging out with the dis group.:goodvibes........
Ah, OK... I took the "limit to 50 participants" to mean a max of 50! :scared1:
Guess we will see how many we get and go from there. You wouldn't happen to know who they contacted about this do you?

BigRed1 said:

Guess we will see how many we get and go from there. You wouldn't happen to know who they contacted about this do you?

I did one on my MR cruise as well and I believe it was a minimum of 20 we probably didn't have 50 adults on our group on that cruise!

Yes, she called a cm and then had to email them our list once we decided on a date/time.

I did one on my MR cruise as well and I believe it was a minimum of 20 we probably didn't have 50 adults on our group on that cruise!
I'm sure Disney would work with any number. For some reason we had to have a certain number for ours. Not sure why though.
Did you enjoy your mixology class?

TNShellBelle said:
I'm sure Disney would work with any number. For some reason we had to have a certain number for ours. Not sure why though.
Did you enjoy your mixology class?

It felt a bit chaotic to me but I'd try it again

I just joined the disboards yesterday. Would love to be part of "The Sailing the Ocean Blue Group". Also let me know if there is a late comer FE group. Thanks:):):)

I just joined the disboards yesterday. Would love to be part of "The Sailing the Ocean Blue Group". Also let me know if there is a late comer FE group. Thanks:):):)

:welcome: Aboard :banana::cheer2::cool1: Please let me know who is in your party so I can add you to the Roll Call List. We have not started a late comer FE list as of yet, (the deadline for the original FE Exchange was August 6) since it has been a couple of weeks since we had any newcomers to our group. I can ask the participants in the FE exchange who are on list two (some are giving to both lists), if they would not mind adding another Stateroom to that list, some are doing personalized gifts which takes some time to create. I know some will not object, but some cannot do a gift because of time and money. Since it is late I will send an email out to everybody in the a.m. to see if is ok to add you to the second FE list.

Here is a link to the Roll Call Page with additional links, especially if you have teens, there is a link to our Teen Thread for this cruise.

http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=42164177&postcount=63

Again, Welcome Aboard "Sailing The Ocean Blue":yay::banana::cool1:

Beth

:laundy: Random thought. I desperately need to buy some new clothes, and would like to buy some that would be good for the cruise as well. For those of you past cruisers... What on earth is the weather like on the boat? Shorts, pants,tees? I'm at a complete loss! :confused3

WELCOME!!!!!!:lmao: We are getting a bit punch drunk around here as it gets closer and closer to our VACATION!

:laundy: Random thought. I desperately need to buy some new clothes, and would like to buy some that would be good for the cruise as well. For those of you past cruisers... What on earth is the weather like on the boat? Shorts, pants,tees? I'm at a complete loss! :confused3
I am a huge fan of capri's and the convertible pants that can roll up into capris.

:lmao: I hear you!! If I may offer a line of thought if you are having problems coming up with something for FE's.... Surely there is something unique made in your local area..... In the past, I have given things that are made either locally or somewhere in our State. Like Goo Goo's are made in Nashville by The Standard Candy Company, Moon Pies are made in Chattanooga, Jack Daniels is made in Lynchburg, (I haven't done the Jack Daniels but I know some who have) the golf tee games you see in Cracker Barrel's are made here, etc. I realize food is sometimes difficult because of allergies, but you get the idea....

I love getting things from people's "locality" especially if they include a note explaining the tie in with their area. I love odd little trivia facts like that. :P:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter