Sailing the Ocean Blue...October 6, 2012 Eastern Fantasy

On the clothing note....

Shorts and tee's work amazingly but bring at least one sweatshirt and some pants (sweats work well at night) beacuase it does get super chilly on deck at night. I know me and my family played shuffleboard late at night and the A.C. can get chilly! But you will love it after a hot day!! Also weather on the ports of call can be super unpredictable!! They tell you on the ship what the weather will be like the next day which is great!!

On a super random note the beds are amazing!!

I love Disney beds!!!!! And pillows! Hubby bought me Disney pillows,which I should be sleeping on right now, but can't sleep! Can't wait for the cruise! It'll be the last vaca for a while, so I'm going to enjoy it! Thank you all for the clothes advice! Good to know that I can buy stuff that'll work for Arizona & the cruise!!!!

More Fridays to go!
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
(Keep in mind I'm not counting Oct 5th because we will be on an Airplane to FL!):cool2:

Thank you everybody for your input regarding the FE List addition.

Received good news today, Rory's passport has been processed and being mailed out today:yay::woohoo: Thanks to everybody's good wishes regarding this issue:goodvibes

Beth

I found a thread about the Mixology classes on the ship. A Dis group did ask and Disney did do a private class for the dis group. Sounds like fun!! Think we could get a group together??

Allen, so glad you are doing this for us.. what's the total up to now? and how do we pay for this, do you list everyone coming with their room number?

Look what FedEx brought me this morning! :teeth:

403709728.jpg

Looks great... can't wait to see them Julie

Allen, so glad you are doing this for us.. what's the total up to now? and how do we pay for this, do you list everyone coming with their room number?
At the moment, we have 20. When Michelle (TNShellBelle) did this on an earlier cruise, they had to submit room numbers when it was booked. So far, I have all the stateroom numbers.

I just joined the disboards yesterday. Would love to be part of "The Sailing the Ocean Blue Group". Also let me know if there is a late comer FE group. Thanks:):):)
:welcome: Aboard!! Don't know how I missed your post!!

Bringing the top again!! We are getting a Mixology class together to hopefully get a private class. We currently have 20 people. If you are interested, please let me know. I need to contact DCL to get this lined up in a couple of weeks.
ALSO!! A reminder about dinner Fishlips Waterfront Bar & Grill @ 5:30 PM on Friday the 5th. If you will be in the Port area that night, please join us for dinner!! Just let me know if you are coming so I can keep Sam @ Fishlips up to date with a number.

Hello all,
Count me in for the Mixology class. My stateroom number is on list #1.

I have been picking up some FE gifts and would like to know if anyone on FE list #1 has a son/daughter that plays soccer or baseball/softball.

Also, how much do I owe for the green wrist bands?

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Candace

Bringing the top again!! We are getting a Mixology class together to hopefully get a private class. We currently have 20 people. If you are interested, please let me know. I need to contact DCL to get this lined up in a couple of weeks.
ALSO!! A reminder about dinner Fishlips Waterfront Bar & Grill @ 5:30 PM on Friday the 5th. If you will be in the Port area that night, please join us for dinner!! Just let me know if you are coming so I can keep Sam @ Fishlips up to date with a number.

Hello all,
Count me in for the Mixology class. My stateroom number is on list #1.

I have been picking up some FE gifts and would like to know if anyone on FE list #1 has a son/daughter that plays soccer or baseball/softball.

Also, how much do I owe for the green wrist bands?

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Candace
You don't owe anything for the wrist bands, part of the FE. :thumbsup2 I have you added to the mixology list. Is it 1 or 2?

Thanks! I'm happy to do it. I've been wearing mine all day!! :teeth: Now I need to figure out how to package them... :scratchin

How about wal-mart "Snack" size baggies... or sandwich size... smaller and much less expensive than the 'brand name' bags.:idea:

:laundy: Random thought. I desperately need to buy some new clothes, and would like to buy some that would be good for the cruise as well. For those of you past cruisers... What on earth is the weather like on the boat? Shorts, pants,tees? I'm at a complete loss! :confused3

Short, capris, and once in a while I wear dressy slacks on Formal night, with a pretty top. All Oct. cruises we have done are pretty warm, if not downrigt HOT. :yay:

How about wal-mart "Snack" size baggies... or sandwich size... smaller and much less expensive than the 'brand name' bags.:idea:

Apologize ahead of time but that will be how we will be doing our FE gift packing - Ziploc bags :mickeyjum ... as no time etc for any wrapping :blush:

On the FE we are participating on before this cruise, someone posted a ??? about how to keep track of any cabin changes/upgrades etc after the final list comes out? Can't recall if any decision was made for this group? Is TaTa4Now or someone else's cabin a central information centre for cabin change postings?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter