The kids with their giftbag
IMG_0459.jpg

We are off to explore the village!
Sam loved the talking trash can!
IMG_0469.jpg
IMG_0467.jpg

Rachael in front of the theatre
IMG_0471.jpg

The kids enjoyed the rides, train set and arcade!
IMG_0474.jpg
IMG_0475.jpg
IMG_0476.jpg
IMG_0480.jpg
IMG_0486.jpg

Dino Putt was fun!
IMG_0487.jpg
IMG_0488.jpg
IMG_0489.jpg
IMG_0495.jpg
IMG_0497.jpg
IMG_0500.jpg
IMG_0502.jpg

Sam loved this one, you hit the ball into his tail and it comes out his mouth! I think he played this hole about 10 times!
IMG_0510.jpg
IMG_0511.jpg

All Aboard! Sam loved being the conductor.
IMG_0517.jpg
IMG_0519.jpg

Inside the Castle of Miracles for a view of the stars!
IMG_0526.jpg

Time for bed! We didn't have to beg anyone to go to sleep tonight!

We slept well last night. There were some thunderstorms and strong rain and a rainshower in the morning, but by the time we were up and ready, the rain was gone. We started our morning with breakfast at the Gingerbread House. On the way, we heard that Dora was in the castle, so we made a quick stop to say hello to her.
IMG_0529.jpg
IMG_0530.jpg

After breakfast we were off to Hollywood Studios! We got good use of Sam's button with the Character greets.
IMG_0535.jpg
IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

I loved Buzz here...Sam kept pushing his buttons and he would do different things...in this picture, Sam found his power button and turned Buzz "off"
IMG_0546.jpg
IMG_0549.jpg
IMG_0550.jpg
IMG_0555.jpg

Next was probably the most awesome moment of the whole trip. We headed over to Star Wars for the Jedi Training Show. I asked the CM if there was any way that Sam could get chosen, he told us where to stand and when the show started, Sam was picked. He was so excited! After the show the Jedi Master (or whatever he is called, sorry, I am not a Star Wars fan, but the rest of my family loves it) told us to stand by the green umbrella. After the show he came out with a light saber signed by Darth Vader and a Tooth Tunes toothbrush that played the Star Wars theme. He was so nice to Sam. Sam thought it was the coolest thing, ever!
IMG_0568.jpg
IMG_0569.jpg
IMG_0571.jpg
IMG_0576.jpg
IMG_0578.jpg
IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

Rachael in front of Snow White...
IMG_0597.jpg

It was starting to rain, so we went inside the Animation Building and hit the character jackpot!
IMG_0601.jpg
IMG_0605.jpg
IMG_0606.jpg
IMG_0610.jpg
IMG_0613.jpg
IMG_0614.jpg
IMG_0615.jpg

He loved the Incredibles!
IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg
IMG_0619.jpg

It was still raining when we got finished with the characters, so we put on our ponchos and headed over the Toy Story Mania ride, which was one of our favorites! When we came out the rain was gone!
We rode a few more rides. We really loved Hollywood Studios!
We wanted to stay for Fantasmic, but I knew that tomorrow was going to be a LONG day and didn't want to push my luck. So we headed back to the Villa for a good nights sleep.

The kids were bummed, when we got back to the villa, they hadn't left any goodies for them, but we had such a great day, it was quickly forgotten. They were just looking forward to another surprise!
We ended the evening with ice cream, of course :)

Great start!!

I personally LOVE the big pictures.

The picture you got of the stars was one of the best I have ever seen. I did not notice the stars on the middle of the ceiling before?

I love your attitude..."It started raining and we went inside the Animation Studios and Jackpot!" Awesome! You guys made the best of the weather and it looks like you had a great time!

I am so glad he got picked for the Jedi Training Academy! I am so glad you asked.

The other kids just don't have a chance against a Wish Kid! :thumbsup2

I love it!

Great start! Can't wait to see MORE and please include LOTS of pictures! :) We love pics. :)

Awesome start!

Today was the longest day of our trip. I knew I wanted to stick around MK for Wishes.
We had breakfast delivered to the villa, then we went to the castle to make our pillows and send Sam's star. When we got to the castle, someone came out of the spa and asked if the kids wanted to come in. So they went inside for tattoos and manicures.
IMG_0621.jpg
IMG_0622.jpg
IMG_0624.jpg
IMG_0625.jpg
IMG_0627.jpg
IMG_0629.jpg
IMG_0632.jpg
IMG_0633.jpg
IMG_0634.jpg
IMG_0637.jpg
IMG_0641.jpg
IMG_0643.jpg
IMG_0645.jpg
IMG_0646.jpg
IMG_0647.jpg
IMG_0651.jpg
IMG_0652.jpg

I just loved the way they sent the star fairy off with Sam's star. So cute!
IMG_0655.jpg
IMG_0657.jpg
IMG_0658.jpg
IMG_0659.jpg

No trip to the castle would be complete without a ride on the carousel...
IMG_0662.jpg
IMG_0663.jpg

We are off to MK!!!
IMG_0672.jpg
IMG_0674.jpg
IMG_0684.jpg

Sam in the awesome stroller we rented
IMG_0686.jpg
IMG_0688.jpg

Eric took this picture...I don't think he realized that he cut so much of Sam out of the picture :lmao: It was a good pic of the girls, though, so I included it!
IMG_0689.jpg
IMG_0691.jpg
IMG_0692.jpg

Sam LOVED the roller coasters!
IMG_0696.jpg

We went to visit the fairies and princesses. Both had lines of 75 min and 90 min waits!!!!! I would have never waited that long, but we only had to wait about 5 minutes. Sam is a ladies man, so I thought he would like to see them since it was such a short wait. He was more interested in the gift shop, so we had to bribe him to smile :rotfl2: These are among the last of the character greets as I realized Sam really didn't care and I was doing it all for ME. Plus, the family was getting irritated with me stopping every few minutes. I do regret that I didn't force them to go get a family picture with Mickey Mouse! Oh well... They did turn out good. The photopass ones are even better!
IMG_0698.jpg
IMG_0700.jpg
IMG_0703.jpg
IMG_0704.jpg
IMG_0707.jpg
IMG_0709.jpg
IMG_0711.jpg
IMG_0715.jpg

Time for Dumbo!!
IMG_0716.jpg
IMG_0718.jpg
IMG_0719.jpg

While Sam and Sarah were on Aladdin's Magic Carpet, Rachael said she wants to go get the pineapple drink that she read about in her book. I tell her to get one for me, too. We lost each other for a few minutes when we found each other, she had a cup of pineapple liquid, it had completely melted! No worries, I still had my Dole Whip to look forward to (so I thought) This is where the Dole Whip saga begins...more to come!
IMG_0724.jpg

We went to ride Pirates and did some shopping in the gift shop. Here is a picture of Sam hanging onto his bag for dear life! He was so tired! I was glad he got a nap in.
IMG_0742.jpg
We headed over to the castle because we had ridden everything we wanted to.
IMG_0731.jpg
IMG_0732.jpg
IMG_0737.jpg

We noticed people were starting to line up for the night time parade. We decided to go ahead and grab a spot, right in front of the castle. I was bummed because we hadn't been to the Make A Wish lounge. I wasn't sure if it was worth everyone coming, so I went to check it out by myself. Good thing, too. I didn't realize it closed at 4:00! Luckily there was a nice CM who let me in to take a look around. At least I got to see it. I went back to where they were sitting and took Emily and Sarah to the gift shop since they hadn't bought anything. I brought them back and Rachael and I went to the gift shop and to get some hot dogs for everyone. Eric called me and told me to hurry back because people were just pushing into our space. We got back there and squeezed in to wait for the parade. We enjoyed getting a little food in our tummies and the kids had fun with the glow sticks I bought--thank you Target! The parade started. I couldn't believe how awesome our spots were! We were right there! It was so cool! Peter Pan stopped and asked Sam if he wanted to be an "honorary lost boy". Sam was so happy! We looked for Peter earlier, but couldn't find him and Sam really wanted to meet him. We loved the parade! Then by far, my favorite Disney experience--WISHES! I love fireworks and these were the best I had ever seen!! I loved this! It was awesome! We decided to not fight the crowd, we went the other way and let the kids ride Big Thunder Railroad one more time. We didn't realize there was another parade, so I was worried we just traded one crowd for another. But we left during the parade and we just went right through the pathways behind the crowd. We walked right out of the park and onto the ferry. It couldn't have gone any smoother!
We were exhausted, but we had a fabulous day!!
IMG_0745.jpg

I love your TR so far. I wish we could have met up at some point. It looks like you had alot of really magical moments. Wasn't the Jedi training so cool. My dd decided that when we go back she also wants to do it. I tried to talk her into while we were there with my DS but I think it kinda scared her a little.

I didn't realize they had a meet and greet for Peter Pan. My kiddos would have loved to meet him because they play Peter and Wendy all of the time. I will have to check into that on our return trip also.

Thanks for the TR. For some reason I am unable to see any of your pics. It is just a big square with a little red x in the corner. Anyone know how to fix this????? I would love to see your photos.

Can't wait to read more! Do you have the Disney blues also?

Hmmm....I wonder if anyone else has problems seeing the pics??

Yes, I have the Disney blues--big time! I can't seem to get anything done. Luggage is still scattered all over the house waiting to be emptied. I should be fixing dinner, wish I could just run to Katie's Kitchen!

Mary Anne

Today we went to Universal.
IMG_0747.jpg
This is where we saw the best and worst guest services of the trip. To be fair, I did have high expectations for Universal from all the recent TRs :rolleyes1 We had breakfast ressies with Spiderman and Dr. Seuss Characters. We showed up at Universal about 10 minutes early to find out the restaurant was at IOA:scared1: Luckily, we were able to get over there in time. This was the biggest disappointment of the entire trip. The Cat in the Hat and Thing 1 & Thing 2 came over right away. The interaction with them was good. They didn't talk, so there is only so much that you can interact...The big letdown was Spiderman. We watched him go through every table at our time slot and then through the second sitting, too. He was joking around, asking where people were from, sneaking up on people, etc. We were done eating, had already paid and were sitting waiting for him to come to us. We saw many families come and go and we were just sitting there. Then when he got to us, there was about 10 seconds of interaction, then he got into a pose to take a couple pictures then he took off. I was so upset! I think I let it ruin my day, unfortunately. I am sure I was just in a grumpy mood after that:mad: Here are some of the pictures of the breakfast.
IMG_0750.jpg
IMG_0752.jpg
IMG_0754.jpg
IMG_0755.jpg
IMG_0760.jpg
IMG_0762.jpg
IMG_0764.jpg

Sam did try the green eggs and ham, but he wasn't a fan :lmao: He decided he wouldn't eat them in a boat OR with a goat!
IMG_0766.jpg

Here he is waiting for Spiderman..
IMG_0771.jpg

He did finally show up:woohoo:
IMG_0774.jpg
IMG_0776.jpg
IMG_0777.jpg

Next we headed to Seuss Landing, which was cool. Our family loves Dr. Seuss! We didn't see any other characters here which was kind of a bummer, but we enjoyed all of the decorations. Almost every ride asked us if we wanted to ride a second time. The staff was very friendly here. We did have to kind of hurry today because we wanted to do both parks and then be back to the Village in time for the Christmas party.
IMG_0778.jpg
IMG_0779.jpg
IMG_0780.jpg
IMG_0781.jpg
IMG_0782.jpg

Then we went to a few other rides, I really enjoyed looking at all of the things along the way. I really like all the buildings and the way they are decorated. We liked the Jurassic Park Ride!
IMG_0792.jpg
IMG_0795.jpg

We rode a couple water rides at IOA and I got SOAKED! While the girls went on the Hulk, Sam and I saw some of the superheroes, so we walked over to see them. I had a much harder time with Characters here because I didn't see any other employees with them. I couldn't just cut in front of people, so we waited for Captain America and X-Men Wolverine. We didn't wait long, but we did wait our turn. Wolverine motioned me over after he talked to Sam and told me that I should never wait in line. He was super nice!
photo11.jpg
photo12.jpg
photo13.jpg
photo10.jpg

Next we went to the Hard Rock Cafe and got our 50% off merchandise and Sam got a free pin. The girl at the store was so sweet to Sam :)
We headed on over to Universal. I guess we missed a lot of this park...I don't even remember seeing the Curious George section or the E.T. ride.
We did see Shaggy and Scooby as they were driving away. Sam and I were walking over to them, but when I saw they were leaving, I was explaining to Sam that we missed them. Shaggy stopped the Mystery Machine just for Sam! He let Sam sit in the van and pretend to drive. It was a very short interaction, but special just the same!
IMG_0797.jpg
IMG_0798.jpg
IMG_0800.jpg

Hmmm....I wonder if anyone else has problems seeing the pics??

Yes, I have the Disney blues--big time! I can't seem to get anything done. Luggage is still scattered all over the house waiting to be emptied. I should be fixing dinner, wish I could just run to Katie's Kitchen!

Mary Anne

I am not able to see any TR pics until Post #28. There is a photobucket box that says that the picture was been deleted or moved. When the pics start up again (at least on my computer) you have to scroll completly to the right to read and see the pics. Don't want to complain, but it is really hard on the eyes.:sad1:

I am loving your TR, can't wait to read more.

We headed to the Simpson's ride. Everyone loved it...except for me...motion sickness kicked in:sad2: Nothing horrible, just made me very queazy! After a couple minutes sitting still, I was fine.
IMG_0803.jpg

Sam thought this was cool.
IMG_0804.jpg

We walked up just as they were letting people in to see Shrek 4D. We went right in and watched the show. When we came out, Shrek and Donkey were out so we ran over and met them. Donkey is interactive, so he talks to you and answers questions, that was pretty funny!
IMG_0806.jpg
IMG_0807.jpg
IMG_0808.jpg

We were running past the big Universal globe in the morning, so we stopped on the way out for a picture.
IMG_0811.jpg

Now it is back to the Village for the Christmas Party!

We went back early for the Christmas Party. Eric stayed in the villa because he was tired and getting cranky :laughing: The kids and I headed over. We stopped to see Santa first because I heard that the line gets long...and it does. Thanks for whoever mentioned to go see him early! Santa was so funny! Sam picked a Disney Sorry game and the girls all picked travel Lite Brites. Then we went to eat dinner at the Gingerbread House--YUMMY! We saw Mrs. Claus there, what a sweet lady!
IMG_0812.jpg
IMG_0816.jpg
IMG_0817.jpg
IMG_0818.jpg
IMG_0819.jpg
IMG_0820.jpg
IMG_0821.jpg
IMG_0822.jpg
MrsClaus25.jpg
Santa10.jpg
Santa11.jpg

Here are a couple pictures of the village at night. We liked the light shining on the sidewalk.
photo4.jpg
photo1.jpg

Here are the kids "pretending" to sleep. Poor Sam thought that Santa was coming tonight, too! We had to explain that there was only one "Christmas morning" a year!
photo6.jpg
photo8.jpg
photo9.jpg

Here are the horses that pulled the carriage around the village.
IMG_0824.jpg

Sam was trying to catch snowflakes on his tongue!
IMG_0825.jpg

What a magical night!
Tomorrow it is Animal Kingdom and Epcot!

I am not able to see any TR pics until Post #28. There is a photobucket box that says that the picture was been deleted or moved. When the pics start up again (at least on my computer) you have to scroll completly to the right to read and see the pics. Don't want to complain, but it is really hard on the eyes.:sad1:

I am loving your TR, can't wait to read more.

Well shoot, I don't know what I am doing wrong...Maybe someone can help me figure it out. Bummer! They come up fine on my computer, but maybe they would anyway?? I am not too great at this kind of stuff:rolleyes1
Thanks for sticking around anyway, hopefully I can get this fixed!
Mary Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter