Sam's MAW Pre Trip Report

Thanks, I think I fixed the deleted pictures problem...I hope!!!
I have neglected our unpacked luggage and my house all day doing this TR! I hope it wasn't a wasted day:laughing:
I am off to bed, I am going to be sorry I stayed up so late!!
Mary Anne

I am at work right now and the pictures before Post #28 are back. Yeah!!!! I really do love pics.:love:

As for the scrolling to the left problem, I try to give each picture it's own line our if I make them smaller I will do two or three on one line. I would definatly push enter after you write some text and before you add the pics. It will put the pic under the text and you wont have to scroll all the way to the right to see it. Hope this helps, and don't worry, I'm sticking with you. The TR is great and I am loving the Pics!!!!!:love:

Today we had to do Animal Kingdom and Epcot. I remembered someone's suggestion of parking where your day is going to end-Thank You! We parked at Epcot and took the bus over to AK. The sky was beginning to look very dark on the ride over. As soon as we got off the bus, the sky opened up. It was raining SO hard! We threw on our ponchos and headed over to the Safari ride. It still runs in the rain, so we went onto the ride. By the time we were done, the rain was gone and it was a beautiful day. I guess the animals like when it rains, so we saw tons of animals. Even the lion was up walking around, the tour guide said she never sees that!

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

After the ride, we saw the Tree of Life, I think this is so cool!

IMG_0890.jpg

Sarah is our budding artist and the big thing she wanted to do this trip was to get a caricature. We found a guy in the dino section. It was so cool to see one being drawn. I can't believe someone could do this in 10 minutes!

IMG_0893.jpg
IMG_0898.jpg
IMG_0903.jpg

Here are the kids in the dinosaur section

IMG_0905.jpg

We are leaving AK, no one would stop for a picture, but I took one anyway.

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

We now head over to Epcot. Everyone is really tired by now, but we know we have a few things we want to get done. First stop is the Siemens lounge. That place was really cool. The kids thought that we were really something getting a VIP pass. I was glad we did it. They had the nicest bathrooms there, we stayed there for a little bit and then they take you to a backdoor entrance of Spaceship Earth. I am so glad we went on this, it sounded kinda boring to me and it was not on my "to do" list, but it is a really cool ride!
Here are some pictures of Sam playing with the Magic Mirror.

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

Sam, Eric and I decided to wait while the girls rode Mission Space.

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

We went to the Nemo section the ride was cute and went to Turtle Talk with Crush. What a funny show :lmao:

IMG_0922.jpg

The only thing left to do (so I thought was get a Dole Whip) I thought that they were in Epcot at the World Showcase. I looked it up on my phone to find out they were at the MK!!!! I was looking so forward to that and I missed it!!! :scared1: It turns out that the pineapple soup that Rachael brought me was a Dole Whip and I didn't even get to enjoy it!!! Oh well, I decided I would live.
I was pretty disappointed, everyone wanted to leave and I really wanted to stay for the fireworks. So we headed to the village. Here are a couple pics that we snapped on the way out.

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

Your trip report is great so far! I love that the kids are having fun and you can tell by the smiles in their photos! :wizard:

On the way back to the village, we decided that Rachael and I would go back to Epcot so that I could see the fireworks :banana: So we dropped everyone off at home and Rachael and I headed back to the parks. I did notice that MK was open late that night, so I came up with this crazy idea:idea:We parked at MK and took the monorail to Epcot. We went right in and got an awesome spot for the fireworks! Then we took the monorail to MK--just to get a Dole Whip! The awesome thing was, we got there right as Wishes started, so I got to see Wishes again!!:cool1: The bad thing was, we were showing up right after wishes, so we were heading one direction, a million other people were heading the other! :scared1: We finally got over the bridge and to the Dole Whip counter. I tell you it was worth the extra hassle!! We decided to head back to the monorail to head home. The line for the monorail was LONG! But with only two people, we squeezed in here and there and the wait wasn't too bad.
The worst part is that I got a text from Eric saying to call him right away!! Sam had a bad seizure and according to Eric he had "thrown up everywhere". Eric was panicking because I always take care of this stuff and I was panicking because I knew how panicked Eric gets...Anyway, there was nothing I could do, but get home when I could. I guess he got everything taken care of and he sent me a couple really sweet texts about how he doesn't know how I deal with this stuff everyday, so then I started to relax and realize that it is good for him to have to handle a crisis once in a while:laughing: When I got home and realized that the only thing that got dirty from this "throwing up everywhere" was Sam's pillowcase, I realized that I got the exaggerated story:rotfl: Now if he had to change all of the bedding that is something different! Well, Eric thinks he is the hero of the night, so I will let him go on thinking that :lmao:
Here are a couple pics of Rachael and our night time adventure!

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

Thanks, I think I fixed the deleted pictures problem...I hope!!!
I have neglected our unpacked luggage and my house all day doing this TR! I hope it wasn't a wasted day:laughing:
I am off to bed, I am going to be sorry I stayed up so late!!
Mary Anne

Your TR is awesome!

I never saw the picture problem, but evidently you fixed it.

Your pictures are awesome. I have seen several that I have never seen before! Especially Christmas and the lounge! Awesome!

I am sorry Sam had a big seizure. But I am glad Erik was able to help him! Sometimes it is good to let others help with stuff like that. Helps them appreciate what goes on day in and day out, huh.

And certainly this has not been a wasted day or days! This is a GREAT TR!

I love all of the pictures! It is awesome.

Keep it coming. :)

The night time adventure sounds great. I am able to see your pics now so maybe it was something on my end??????
They are wonderful pics. How awesome that you were able to get some girls time alone and have your DH take on a crises. My DH is the same way, he won't do anything with DD's care. I think he is scared of doing something wrong but don't know for sure because he avoids the issue.

Love your TR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter