Sanaa and AK @ Night?

floridadream

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone--

We're looking to book a reservation at Sanaa for dinner and then do Animal Kingdom at night. How long does it take to get from one to the other? Do you think we'll have enough time at AK if we book a 5:00 dinner at Sanaa? TIA!

IMHO, Sanaa is worth "short-cutting" AK. It is such a great experience so long as you opt for the bread service as a minimum.

The other option would be to do Animal Kingdom in the early evening and then late reservations at Sanaa. Are you driving? If you take the bus, you may need to add 30 minutes or more each way which could really cut into your time at the park if you are leaving and returning. Or you might do an early dinner at Sanaa.

If you are taking the bus, it's literally a 5 minute bus ride but keep in mind, you might need to wait for the bus and the bus picks up at Kidani and then goes to Jambo so there will be a slight delay in the to get there. If you are driving, 10 -15 min tops. Dinner at Saana is at least an hour but not overly long. Well worth the experience. One of if not the best restaurant on property in mine and lots of others opinions.
It really depends on when AK is closiing for the night. But I do think you could get in a few hours at Pandora. You could go to AK earlier, leave and have dinner and go back as it's not that far.

Right now it closes at 9:30pm but I’m hoping the hours will be extended when the times are released for the summer.

Yes, you'll be fine. You should be out of Sanaa no later than 6:30 pm. If you want to save some time, you can always uber/lyft back to AK. It's faster than waiting for the bus and drops you off closer to the AK entrance than the buses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter