• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sanaa for non-adventurous eaters?

With so many choices at WDW for "non-adventurous" eaters, why choose Sanaa? There are plenty of milder, plainer places to eat. If you like Indian food, you'll like Sanaa. If you don't, then go for a different place.

You don't have to eat there to view the animals. The best views are from the viewing areas, not from inside the restaurant.

If you go at lunch, which I would recommend to see the animals, there have a tandoori chicken sandwich that is a good option

I think it's a great restaurant to be a little adventurous at! Do something a little different on vacation! ...ask your server's advice...if you wind up with something you really don't like, you can always go find a CS place afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter