Save up to 40%!!!!!

my dates are showing as 40% off on dutch site but not the agent site that was posted on page 2 infact that price is double what dlp have booked me in for!

If the prices on that site are correct then its Dreamcastle here we come! Only showing 15% off for our date for DLH (Don't tell OH:rolleyes1;)) No way I'm paying £1,800 for 4 nights

I can't get the dutch site to work. I could be doing it wrong cause I don't speak dutch but I'm doing it the way I would on the uk site and lets face it I've got plenty experience navigating quotes there:rotfl2:

The prices are still not live on the DLP booking page. They will be live tomorrow at 9am.

I'm still not sure about what to do.

I think the best thing to do, is wait until tomorrow, see what the UK site brings up in the way of offers. If its not as good as the Dutch site, theres nothing to stop you booking online on the Dutch site (you'd have to pay the whole amount though, as I'd imagine when you attempt to phone to book, you'll get the CMs who deal with the country you are dialling from).

The Dutch site is showing me nothing inspiring for my dates, even with 40% off, I can still go offsite for £120 cheaper :confused3.

I think the best thing to do, is wait until tomorrow, see what the UK site brings up in the way of offers. If its not as good as the Dutch site, theres nothing to stop you booking online on the Dutch site (you'd have to pay the whole amount though, as I'd imagine when you attempt to phone to book, you'll get the CMs who deal with the country you are dialling from).

The Dutch site is showing me nothing inspiring for my dates, even with 40% off, I can still go offsite for £120 cheaper :confused3.

I can go offsite for a LOT cheaper, but my husband doesn't have an AP. Once you start factoring in that cost.... and then think of how close the HNY is....and you don't have to get a shuttle bus.....and how much we love HNY.... well I'm a sucker for it. :confused3

I can go offsite for a LOT cheaper, but my husband doesn't have an AP. Once you start factoring in that cost.... and then think of how close the HNY is....and you don't have to get a shuttle bus.....and how much we love HNY.... well I'm a sucker for it. :confused3

I love the HNY aswell but for £699, the Santa fe it is :rotfl2:

well, for all my dates the 40% is showing.................. thats mostly on cheyenne.... but i did check on new york... and its 'only' £160 more....

is it really worth paying an extra £160??? i mean, how much wud we really benefit?? lol am so used to cheyenne, and its low rise, and 5 min walk to restaurant, then couple mins to get the bus, and then the walk from bus to entrance.... how much wud new york really save??? and, wud i be able to request a low floor room as im not good with heights!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm of course, will all depend on what the uk site shows!!

Absolutely - I know there are lots of folk who consider that staying onsite is an big part of The Magic, and so hopefully you'll get a great deal with the 40% off :cool1::cool1:.

I was factoring in the cost of an AP though, in my offsite pricing. So really, the difference for my 3 nights and 4 days, pricing the Magic Circus hotel against the Santa Fe package, is £220 (ie not far off half the price).

Don't get me wrong, I love the onsite hotels, and would love to stay in the HNY some day :love: . But I'm a die-hard budget girl, when it comes to holiday prices I'm afraid - I spend as little as possible to get to DLP, then spend loads while I'm there ;).

For us all, our trips are (hopefully) worth whatever we pay for them, otherwise we wouldn't book them in the first place, would we?

Bring on The Magic :dance3: - I'll be looking forward to seeing how many of us get booked up in the next few days :yay::yay:

Absolutely - I know there are lots of folk who consider that staying onsite is an big part of The Magic, and so hopefully you'll get a great deal with the 40% off :cool1::cool1:.

I was factoring in the cost of an AP though, in my offsite pricing. So really, the difference for my 3 nights and 4 days, pricing the Magic Circus hotel against the Santa Fe package, is £220 (ie not far off half the price).

Don't get me wrong, I love the onsite hotels, and would love to stay in the HNY some day :love: . But I'm a die-hard budget girl, when it comes to holiday prices I'm afraid - I spend as little as possible to get to DLP, then spend loads while I'm there ;).

For us all, our trips are (hopefully) worth whatever we pay for them, otherwise we wouldn't book them in the first place, would we?

Bring on The Magic :dance3: - I'll be looking forward to seeing how many of us get booked up in the next few days :yay::yay:

I LOVE Magic Circus and I would always choose it over Santa Fe. In fact I'll be back at Magic Circus in 6 weeks time. :cool1: I think it is bright and airy and I like the pool and the air conditioning is a plus too.

I love being able to walk to the parks - it saves the stress of queuing for the shuttle buses and the breakdown of order that inevitably ensues.

Steve

well, for all my dates the 40% is showing.................. thats mostly on cheyenne.... but i did check on new york... and its 'only' £160 more....

is it really worth paying an extra £160??? i mean, how much wud we really benefit?? lol am so used to cheyenne, and its low rise, and 5 min walk to restaurant, then couple mins to get the bus, and then the walk from bus to entrance.... how much wud new york really save??? and, wud i be able to request a low floor room as im not good with heights!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm of course, will all depend on what the uk site shows!!

I'd definately pay that for HNY over Cheyenne. I am a bit biased though and love the NY :lmao: Off the top of my head here what I think is better:

Much bigger rooms/bathroom
Air con
Indoor/outdoor pool - lovely on a hot day to cool down
Breakfast - much better selection and no scrum for a table. Don't need to meet a time, just turn up when you fancy and are shown to a table.
Meet and Greet never very busy
5 minute walk through the village to the parks

Also I think you get a much better feeling of being in Disney. The hotel overall is much more of a hotel, rather than the basic travel - lodge feel of the Cheyene.

I know a lot of people say that they only sleep in the room, so why pay more....I just think it all adds to the experience for me. Sometimes you just need a rest and if you have a really nice room to go back to you don't feel like you're missing out on anything.

Just my opinion of course - but for £160 more i'd suggest giving it a try.

Oh, and if you call the hotel 5 days before you're due to arrive, you can usually request specifics about the room - i'm sure they'd be able to accomodate a ground floor - we had this on our last trip and had a lovely room overlooking the pool with patio doors opening into garden grounds.

I'd definately pay that for HNY over Cheyenne. I am a bit biased though and love the NY :lmao: Off the top of my head here what I think is better:

Much bigger rooms/bathroom
Air con
Indoor/outdoor pool - lovely on a hot day to cool down
Breakfast - much better selection and no scrum for a table. Don't need to meet a time, just turn up when you fancy and are shown to a table.
Meet and Greet never very busy
5 minute walk through the village to the parks

Also I think you get a much better feeling of being in Disney. The hotel overall is much more of a hotel, rather than the basic travel - lodge feel of the Cheyene.

I know a lot of people say that they only sleep in the room, so why pay more....I just think it all adds to the experience for me. Sometimes you just need a rest and if you have a really nice room to go back to you don't feel like you're missing out on anything.

Just my opinion of course - but for £160 more i'd suggest giving it a try.

Oh, and if you call the hotel 5 days before you're due to arrive, you can usually request specifics about the room - i'm sure they'd be able to accomodate a ground floor - we had this on our last trip and had a lovely room overlooking the pool with patio doors opening into garden grounds.

thanks hun - still will need to convince dh tho!! and of course depends on prices tomorro.... ;) think i might go check out hny pics - research u understand..... :lmao:

The dates we were looking at (August or October half term) did have the 40% discount. But at almost £1000 for the 2 of us for 3 nights at the New York maybe not!! Oh well, no Disney for me this year!!

mmm, just checked, we go in 62 days, we've got 1 night free and kids free on our 4 night/5 day package at Santa Fe 2-6th May so I'm seriously wondering if I would save anything by cancelling/rebooking tomorrow.

We are booking 3-7th May at the Cheyenne this week so we'll be staying across river from you - give us a wave :D

Not long till the new prices are on the website - good luck everyone!

im trying to change my booking with thomas cook but they want £35 pp to change it. i priced up could have 2 extra days or a nicer hotel for same price

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter