Save up to 40%!!!!!

We are booking 3-7th May at the Cheyenne this week so we'll be staying across river from you - give us a wave :D

Not long till the new prices are on the website - good luck everyone!

Will do!

Just checked and the Santa Fe is exactly the same price, (£596) same offer 1 night free and kids free. Cheyenne is showing as £38 cheaper (saving 30%) but I'd lose 10% booking fee, making it slightly more expensive. The bunks might be better but DD is only 4.5 so might be a bit small as I'm sure 7 was the minimum recommended age.

Any guesses when this 40% off deal may show up on the US site? I did a mock booking on the UK site and the prices are awesome.

you may or may not even get this offer. it is on the uk dutch and irish site now. it may be on other european ones i havent tried. i think dlp dont offer great discounts to the us. fingers crossed it comes your way. do you know anyone in the uk. you could always book on the uk site and use their address

Wouldn't the billing address for the credit card and the home address need to be the same in order to book?

no loads of people have done this when booking online. you couldnt do it that way over the phone but online it is possible

No, I'm pretty sure you can use your credit card to book, with no problems, on another country's site with DLP. If you want to try it, you do have the option of completing all your normal address details, but just leave the country at whichever system you're using to book ie if you're using the UK site, just leave the country at "UK" instead of changing it to USA.

You won't get any confirmation in the mail, it will all be by email.

No - all you provide at check-in is your confirmation email, and all they really need from it is the booking number. They don't check anything except the lead name, they don't check how much you paid, your address, or anything like that.

If you're not comfortable booking this way though, don't - but it really isn't a problem.

I rebooked thanks to my Mum (again :lmao:)

Staying in the Cheyenne now (thank the lord lol).

After the loss of my previous deposit i'm only saving £16, but it was worth it to not stay in the SF...plus if i wanted to upgrade under the offer i was using it would cost me a extra £78.

All Booked :cheer2: 18th - 21st Oct in The Cheyenne. Did dither about upgrading but then thought we were very comfortable in Cheyenne last year and it's a nice walk to the park - save the upgrade money and spend it on lunch at Cafe Mickey.

:yay:

I haven't booked. I know there is 40% off but the prices for 4 of us for 4 nights / 5 days are just too expensive and I really can't justify paying over £1k plus food/spends for that amount of time. Really disappointed. :sad1:

I haven't booked. I know there is 40% off but the prices for 4 of us for 4 nights / 5 days are just too expensive and I really can't justify paying over £1k plus food/spends for that amount of time. Really disappointed. :sad1:

:hug: Do you think you might go offsite again instead?

:hug: Do you think you might go offsite again instead?

I dunno. I am looking at APs and pricing up hotels but it is not coming in really much difference. In that price I forgot to add in travel as well, so it would be close to £2k all in which is way too much.

I will definitely do a 1 night stay with DD in the summer - early flight out and late flight back the following day - but it won't be our usual family break.

It's another disappointment as we were supposed to be going to Florida in August (MIL has a timeshare out there) but flights are coming in at over £1k EACH so that has been put back until next Easter in the hope that they are cheaper then.

Just got quotes 7th - 11th October

DLH £1,286
HNY £808

or

Dreamcastle £440 plus 1 AP for OH

Think I'll be going off site

when and where are you getting the price for?

could you try a diff date or diff hotel?

when and where are you getting the price for?

could you try a diff date or diff hotel?

Has to be school hols and has to be the DCR (2 bed) as it is much cheaper for us to drive than fly and we would kill the kids if we had to share a room with them!

October half term and/or the first two weeks of August.

May is cheaper but it looks like DH will be away on business then.

These dates are definate because I can get good flights, MNSSHP and they fit in with OH's work:goodvibes

is it not possible to get a quote for more than 2 children online?

I suppose they think that a typical family will be two adults two children as the room occupancy is normally four.....could be that the site doesn't add a single occupancy on for a single adult and children? Or maybe the figure you are putting in adds up more than four and you need to phone?? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter