Saying 'Aloha' to 30! A Oct/Nov 2018 PTR - Updated 10/25 ONE DAY TO GO!

DAY 7 Itinerary - Thursday November 1st
Hopefully to be known as "CHRISTMAS EXPLODED OVERNIGHT AND I LOVE IT"

One of the main reasons we booked this week was to hopefully hit fall/Halloween decor and Christmas decor in the same week. They are my absolute two favorite times of year and I hope to be LIVING my best life this week.

We will start our day in Magic Kingdom! Hopefully getting all the Photopass pics with Christmas decorations we possibly can.

We will also try to rope drop all the mountains (excluding 7DMT, it's just not a favorite of ours).

We have a breakfast reservation at 10:35am at Crystal Palace. Hello Pooh & Friends I can't wait to see you!

After breakfast we will see what the wait times are like assuming the worst since people will likely be arriving for the Run Disney weekend.

In the evening, we have a 4:10pm dinner reservation at Sci-Fi Dine In! Hello alcoholic Oreo milkshake I will be enjoying you so soon!

Again, Christmas themed Photopass pics are a necessity!

We have our first FP+ from 4:40-5:40pm on Slinky Dog Dash!

I am hoping we have enough time in between here to try Baseline Taphouse for some brews! We may also try to come to HS a little earlier than dinner to try it!

Then FP+ from 5:50-6:50 on Rockin Rollercoaster!

And lastly, FP+ from 7:05-8pm on Tower of Terror!

I absolutely foresee the Oreo Funnel Cake from Oasis Canteen in our future here (it is clear I have an unhealthy obsession with anything cookies n cream flavored) Hoping to grab that before we standby Fantasmic! No better way to say goodbye to HS for the trip than to watch my favorite nighttime show!

After Fantasmic! there is a chance we head to the Boardwalk to check out the night time entertainment or maybe even Disney Springs, you never know!

Outfits planned:

Nothing, yet!

Countdown:
OUR TRIP: 11 days! :banana:

UP NEXT: Day 8 Itinerary Friday November 2nd

Last edited:
DAY 8 Itinerary - Friday November 2nd

Our last full day :(

This day we will be waking up and heading over to Animal Kingdom!

Our first FP+ is from 9:15-10:15am on Kilimanjaro Safari.

Then FP+ from 10:20-11:20am on Flight of Passage.

Our last FP+ is from 11:20-12:20 on Expedition Everest.

From there we will probably check out Dinoland and get some gifts for my 4 year old nephew who is obsessed with dinos!

Afterwards we will head back to the Polynesian to back up some stuff before heading to Disney Springs around 3:30pm.

We have a 4:10pm Dinner reservation at Homecomin'! Can't wait for Moonshine and fried chicken!

After dinner, we will take the bus to Epcot and enjoy our last visit here by drinking around the world! The Food & Wine Festival will make this so easy for us to do :cutie:

We will take the monorail back to the TTC and walk back to the Poly once the park closes. There is potential to hit Trader Sams this night depending on the crowd!

Outfits planned:

Nothing, yet!

Countdown:
OUR TRIP: 3 days! :banana:

UP NEXT: Day 9 Itinerary Saturday November 3rd

Last edited:
November 1st sounds great! Especially getting to see the first day of all the Christmas decorations! I'm totally with you- obsessed with anything cookies and cream flavored!

Your last full day sounds great too!

Wow, SO close to leaving!! How exciting!!

November 1st sounds great! Especially getting to see the first day of all the Christmas decorations! I'm totally with you- obsessed with anything cookies and cream flavored!

Your last full day sounds great too!

Wow, SO close to leaving!! How exciting!!

YES the cookies and cream addiction is SO real! I am soooo exciting for the Christmas decorations! I can't believe I am only 3 days out! Crazy!

DAY 9 Itinerary - Saturday November 3rd

Our departure day :( But not before we get in some last minute fun!

To start, we have a 9:15am Breakfast reservation at Kona Cafe! Our favorite and an absolute must do! REALLLLY hoping they have the pumpkin pancakes but from what I've read so far this fall they have not brought them back

After breakfast, we will finish packing up our bags and take them over to bell services. From there we will hop on the Monorail to.... MAGIC KINGDOM. What better way to end a vacation then with a trip down Main Street USA?!

We have our first FP+ from 10:50-11:50am on Space Mountain

Then FP+ 11:55-12:55pm on Splash Mountain

And lastly, FP+ 1:15-2:15pm on Big Thunder, my favorite :lovestruc

After those, we will probably have a late lunch somewhere - probably Casey's or Pecos Bills, not really sure what we will be in the mood for!

I have plans to make it a point to get any and all last minute photopass pictures this day as well! We're expecting higher crowds at the park due to the Wine & Dine race weekend so we're not sure how many rides we will get on!

Around 4:15pm we will make our way back to the Poly to soak up our last few moments of vacation and get ready for the Magical Express to take us back to the airport around 5pm!

We have an 8:05pm flight on Southwest back to Philly

Back the the cold we go :sad2:

Countdown:
OUR TRIP: 2 days :rolleyes1

Up Next: ONE DAY TO GO

Last edited:
Departure days are always so sad, but it's great when you can squeeze in some stuff before the flight! Breakfast + MK sounds like the perfect goodbye!

ONE DAY TO GO!

We are officially ONE day away from my 30th Birthday Trip! I can't believe it!

We got our Magic Bands a couple of weeks ago which was SUPER exciting!

My Apple Watch is ready to go:

b2GUTxpm.jpg

MB Holder - Etsy @primarilyprint3dshop
Mickey cover for watch face - Etsy @bradfordsletterglitz
Band Buttons (ears & castle) - BibbidiBobbidiBrooke (just do a google search;))

Here is it on:
sbNouLTm.jpg

I also got my nails done too! Princess nails were definitely necessary for this trip

A
nd lastly, since I really wanted to show all my outfits I figured I would take a pic of all the shirts I am bringing to show you since I have the hardest time deciding what to wear ahead of time!

ErskaTcl.jpg

So many Disney shirts ready for 9 days of Disney fun!

That's all! Just have to make it to 1:30pm today and then I am officially on vacation!

Countdown: 1 day!!!!!!

Have a great trip!! 6 days to go for me. We have some overlapping FP times on 11/3 which is my 30th birthday!

And lastly, since I really wanted to show all my outfits I figured I would take a pic of all the shirts I am bringing to show you since I have the hardest time deciding what to wear ahead of time!

ErskaTcl.jpg

So many Disney shirts ready for 9 days of Disney fun!

Now I can spot you if we're in the same park at the same time. ;) I really need a bigger collection of Disney wear. :(

Have a great trip!! 6 days to go for me. We have some overlapping FP times on 11/3 which is my 30th birthday!

AWESOME! If I see anyone wearing a 30th birthday pin (besides myself) I will be sure to shout Happy Birthday! Enjoy your trip!

Now I can spot you if we're in the same park at the same time. ;) I really need a bigger collection of Disney wear. :(

Yes! I will be the one wearing a disney shirt, ears and a b-day pin!!! Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter