SB: Disney fonts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVCajun

<font color=red>If you believe in Magic you belong
I have a nice collection if anyone needs some. I figure that most of you already have them, but just in case you don't I am more than happy to offer my DIS friends some of mine. :D

Please do not respond to this thread. Just send me a PM with your email address and I'll send them to you.

tootles..... :p

That is so nice of you!
Are you referring to web sites? I haven't used any computer fonts yet so far just stickers or by hand. My compture is old and seems to freeze up with several different fonts that I have tried.

Yes, these are fonts that I have downloaded and collected over the years.

If you want some, just send me your email and I'll send them to you.

Thanks. I haven't had time to install them, but I am looking forward to trying them out.

DVCajun-

My husband downloaded those fonts for me today and they are fabulous!!!!!!

Thanks so much.

Dana

How many fonts do you have??
I would love to have some more disney fonts if you wouldn't mind sending them to me!
Thanks
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

I'm caught up to here! If you want the fonts, please just post your email address.

:cool:

caught up to here! If for some reason you've posted above this point and haven't received them, please let me know. I think I have everyone, but I've gotten confused more than once during this process.

Yeah, I know, it's not rocket science.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter