SB: Disney fonts

Status
Not open for further replies.

would you mind one more? we're going next month for our honeymoon and my FH is already all excited about doing a scrapbook! it'll be my first!!

scarlett873@hotmail.com

thanks so much!!!

Would you mind sending them to me also, even though I'm not sure how to use them yet? Thanks so much for your trouble. My e-mail address is wdwfan@comcast.net.

Just wanted to say thanks for the fonts -- they are very cool! I see you got quite a response to your offer and just wanted to let you know I appreciate you taking the time to do this!

Hi

I'm a newbie on scrapbooking. Only started a couple of weeks ago and I'm still learning. Would love to have the fonts if you're not overwhelmed with requests (which I see you truly are).

Whenever you get the time would be great. Like I said, I'm still learning so it takes me quite a while to do one page.

My e-mail address is L65S@go.com

Thanks again

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter