Scoobey!

Hey~!

Because of an argument between Pete and the Scoobster a while ago, i don't know if I'm allowed to talk about this on here, but for now if anyone wants to take this off...tough toenails. Scoob's the best. Hands down best limo driver and limo service we've EVER EVER had anywhere, he treated my mom like royalty, gave us a free upgrade to the best limo they had, and even checked to see if our flight was on time. Cheers to Atlantis Limo for making our January trip run SO much more smoothly!

JC

God Bless America

I will not surport that he is a awsome driver....so much baggage there.............for they way I was treated....I will NEVER live that down! or suprot his company by any means! very imature for sure....I like a professional company!

Sure, it's awesome if you like having your personal information left in a folder at the airport! Or if you like receiving a card and photo of ANOTHER family. Many other professional details missing.

We got to our destination in one piece and on time, but I really prefer someone more professional--especially at these prices.

Used Scoobey's service once--never again.

Is it me, or do most limo drivers these days seem like robots? My personal preference is a service whose drivers are more individual, casual, and, well, human. People make mistakes, the isolated incidents with the pictures and the birthday cake (don't ask) are the exceptions, not the rules. This issue (Scoobey vs. the complaints vs. everybody else) has been rehashed so many times it could be fried up and served as a breakfast special at South Of The Border, so for now, let me just say that I will stand behind Atlantis Limo, reccommend them to anyone, and give kudos to Scoobey. Maybe I do have a somewhat looser definition of 'professional' (i'm a 17 year old suzuki violin teacher, for cryin out loud!), but thank God i'm not too much of a nitpicker. :D

JC

Has anyone used Atlantis Limo lately??

How do thier rates/service compare to others...

My daughter used Atlantis in December---upgraded to the stretch SUV both ways. She had no complaints and is planning on using Atlantis again on her next trip.

We're leaving in slightly more than 48 hours and...I can't wait, especially for the transportation from Atlantis Limo. Scoobey has been really nice to me and my mom, further proof that his service is a lot better than some make it out to be.

JC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter