Scooter at Old Key West Resort

Tikihula

DIS Veteran
Staying in a studio at OKW next month and would like to request Peninsular Road area rather than staying in one of the buildings with an elevator. Is there a place to plug in a scooter on the ground floor in a covered area overnight? We like staying on the upper floors to enjoy the view, but will stay on the ground floor if we need to in order to be close to the scooter. Hoping there's an outdoor plug in a protected area outside.

I would not trust the scooter out of your site over night. Long story short I have seen kids joy riding someone else scooter and another time someone poured Soda on someone else.

With this said it is your responsibility for taking care of your scooter

Can they steal it if I have the key? Good point about possible vandalism. Lots of people lack respect for other's property. Okay, guess we'll stick with one of the elevator buildings or 1st floor. Thanks for the comments.

Can they steal it if I have the key? Good point about possible vandalism. Lots of people lack respect for other's property. Okay, guess we'll stick with one of the elevator buildings or 1st floor. Thanks for the comments.
Key for one ECV work for a number of others and some are just a meter poll that you stick in so they can be very easy to get

I’ve seen them parked outside; the buildings have a ‘porch’ on the parking lot side.
I would not leave one outside because of the possibility of vandalism.
But, even though the ‘porch’ has a wide overhang, rain can still blow in and they hose off the sidewalks in front of every room pretty much every morning. So, chances are pretty good it would get wet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter