Scrap Challenge #3: Due 10/31

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Good afternoon --

I haven't had much time to scrap today but decided to go ahead and put up the next challenge.

This time do something with fall colors.... or something Disney... if you do a Disney LO you must include w/ Mickey head (any color)..

I hope to post 1 LO of each by this weekend!

I hope someone will join me in this sketch!

Hmm this may be tricky... I typically scrap in chronological order and I'm in January. Of course, if I jump to my Disney trip that was September and I have a bunch of Mickey pumpkin heads I made with my cameo to use... tempting! We'll see what I have time to do :)

2afy1b8.jpg

Here's my January page... hiding out under a tree in Jamaica :) Cutting out these palm trees led to me cutting out around 40 Disney related things for the trip I took last month. Way too many to do at once but since I have the time off work I figured I might as well get them done!

OK, here is my Disney page... The mickey head is in the bottom right corner in bling.. ;)

I hope to have my fall one up yet today... I just need to find a sketch I like.. I'm going to take some photos of DS14 raking leaves today.. He started yesterday but I was busy and didn't realize in time to take photos... :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter