Screw In the Light Bulb-All New x 13 4/25!!

I will join in the chorus that I'm sad to see this TR end, but I'm so excited to see your upcoming adventures!

Sounds like a great trip! It's awesome that you are just finishing up one report and heading out on another trip! I have been there through all your TRs I love all of them! I can not wait to hear about your next adventure!

Have a great trip:wave2:

So happy there will be another TR right around the corner! I LOVE the pictures ... any one of those will look amazing above your fireplace! Have a great trip and we can't wait to hear all about it!!:goodvibes

Finally found the time to get all caught up and now it's over. Boo! Hiss!

There's simply too much to comment on so I'll just thank you for posting the trip report and sharing your memories with us. That little Maddie always makes me smile with her giggling and twirls. Oh and I can't forget the "screw in the lightbulb" wave.

In my world filled with boys (2 little guys and my dear hubby) I certainly need a princess fix. And who better than the ultimate princess herself, Princess Maddie!

Thanks for sharing your tales of fun with us!!

Sorry y'all didn't have the best time @ TL! But, it sounds like the rest of the trip was fantastic!

Y'all had some really great meals at the end (besides LTT). You have me thinking I should have booked Via Napoli again for us.

So glad you stood up to iPad weilding tour group! Sounds like your bday ended perfectly and it brought a tear to my eye for you.

I can't wait to hear all about the current trip. I promise to try & be a better DISer so that I can keep up!

Hello again friends! I swear that I'm going to get the replies from this TR finished up eventually!

I had a few hours tonight, so I finished editing my PP pics and decided to go ahead and get the new TR up and running. Hope to see you all over there!

Hang In There Joan-May '14 TR​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter