Sea World info.

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
While this is most definitely the most active, and informing board for WDW, and great for Universal, we all know the Sea World thread isn't very active. I don't think we're allowed to post another board on here, so if anyone knows of a more active discussion board for Sea World, would you please PM me. Thanks :) By the way, if this post is considered inappropriate on here, I apologize.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

To hang on to your coat tails. I second that request for help with another site.

Thanks.

Can you pm me too? Im also looking for a good seaworld site.
Thanks!
NancyL

Me too please...Can you also send me a PM?
Jo

I love the Dis but need info about SeaWorld too!!!!!!

IMHO the site/individual boards are as active as it's users make it. If you've got a question, post it. I'm sure you will get replies to it.

If you want to build up the activity on this board ask the questions. I'll do my best to answer anything put up and I know others do the same.

This board used to run much faster, but since SWF isn't adding any new coasters, things have fallen off.
Yes, BGT has announced the dive machine for May 2005, so that will help as we talk about that park in this board too.
SWF could use a new ride, but they only add new things when attendance falls off.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. :( I had a couple questions that noone seemed to know the answer to, so I was just looking for a place to hopefully get an answer. No offense intended. :wave2:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter