Sea World info.

We are going to SW on 12/6 - and I would LOVE to have a plan.

TIA

Paula in CT

pirate:

PM for me too please ?? Why can't the other info spot be posted, It would save a lot of PM space...

Does this other board list discounts available for Sw Admission tix??

Sorry, I returned home sick yesterday. :( I'll have to figure out how to PM on the new format. I didn't see the PM option on the individual posts. :confused: . I'll get on it asap. :wave2:

louisaho said:
can soeone pm me too?

If you haven't tried www.intercot.com give it a try. You can post your SW questions under the "Vacation Planning Beyond Disney" board. There's a few people on that site, that are helpful with SW & DC info., including a DC employee. Until we're able to find a site dedicated to SW, hopefully you can get your questions answered there. :wave2:

Oops, I meant to send this as a PM. :blush: I guess I still haven't figured it out. :rolleyes: If anyone has a problem with this post, please feel free to delete it, and I'll try again. Sorry, please forgive! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter