Sea World Reservation System

I was able to use the voucher number on my DC reservation for four. I'm sorry it isn't working for others. :(

Here is the confirmation I received when I booked the package thorough Discovery Cove. The red arrow is the number I used, not the order number actually under the bar code.
Discovery Cove and SeaWorld 14 Day.jpg

For those that used the voucher number did you include the spaces in the number or remove them?

Is there a limit to how many days of reservations may be booked?
I’m hoping to get reservations for SeaWorld, Aquatica, and BG Tampa for our trip.
Still waiting for the callbacks I’m supposed to get. One said 75 mins and the other was 100+. I’m passed the 75 minute mark.

For those that used the voucher number did you include the spaces in the number or remove them?

I actually copied and pasted so I didn't "fat-finger" anything! 😆 But the spaces remained after copying so I would assume with.

Is there a limit to how many days of reservations may be booked?
I’m hoping to get reservations for SeaWorld, Aquatica, and BG Tampa for our trip.
Still waiting for the callbacks I’m supposed to get. One said 75 mins and the other was 100+. I’m passed the 75 minute mark.

I booked two days my first time, although I had to do them each as separate transactions. Then I went back in and booked a third so I am not sure if there is a limit, but its not three! Good Luck!

We have military tix and have been trying all morning to reserve for later this week with no success. It's so frustrating. When we bought the tix we didn't even know you'd have to make a reservation. We are only here this week, so can only either go Thurs or Fri. and I don't know what else to do. I've tried calling but they're recording says they're too busy and hangs up. I've emailed, sent a facebook message etc. Argh.

I ended up getting a call back from Discovery Cove, and the rep made my reservations for the two days I needed at BG and Sea World. Still haven't successfully booked myself, though I might try to add an Aquatica day.

I've been communicating with them via chat and they said to not leave any spaces...it still didn't help or work for mine, but wanted to let you know.

I've been communicating with them via chat and they said to not leave any spaces...it still didn't help or work for mine, but wanted to let you know.

It took a few methods, but I finally was able to start booking dates (including opening day!). I had no luck with Microsoft Edge, my phone worked for a few (but then it stopped), and I found I had the most luck using Chrome

Update: Both my husband and I were in the SW call back system and were schuled for re turn call 70 minutes from the time we got in the cue. He got a call back and I didn't I was in the cue before him. By that point he was in a business meeting and didn't take it. But that's ok I had secured tickets.
  • So our DC + SW combo tickets what we pulled up in DC account did not work. Someone mentioned trying the link sent in the DC email. Had to dig through spam folders as they came a day after we booked <grrrr>, but found. Those were our individual tickets, once those codes were entered, minus dashes, I was able to link to the reservation system. Doing it for 6 people each day was a major pain, but it's done.

I eventually was able to get in the phone queue calling the Discovery Cove number. They called back about 90 minutes later and it took about 15 minutes on the phone to get my reservations for SeaWorld and Aquatica in September. Success!

I called UT and they said everyone that has been calling are people with all day dining tickets. Not sure how SeaWorld managed to screw this up this badly.

I had to use option 7 in the menu for discovery cove. My tickets are part of a discovery cove package. The DC rep was able to make the reservations for SeaWorld and aquatica for me.

I called UT and they said everyone that has been calling are people with all day dining tickets. Not sure how Sea World managed to screw this up this badly.
I bought our tickets through UT, but it didn't include the dining. I'm guessing 3rd party reseller tickets are having issues?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter