Searching for Straprunners?

skeezixspud

Mouseketeer
This is late in the season to be looking, I know, but I've just completed an exhaustive search for Nike Straprunners, and I thought I would share:

Internet: the only place I could find that still has a full selection of sizes is altrec.com Nordstrom.com has some sizes available, as does 123shoes.com. Nike.com is sold out.

Brick & Mortar: for those of you who have the chain Supermarket of Shoes in your area, call them NOW! They are doing their end-of-summer clearance in most stores, and some stores are including the straprunners. I got a pair last night for $25, but I had to call several stores to find my size. (SoS has a very wide variety of summer sandals and shoes on sale right now, including Tevas and some Merrells as well.)

Thanks! I just ordered them from altrec.com. Didn't get the color I wanted, but that's what happens when you wait until August 15 to buy sandals. My current sandals are all stretched out and loose, and give me blisters on long walks. That won't do for Disney!

After an exhaustive search also, I finally drove 30 mls to nike outlet in area. Love the sandles...it was worth the trip!!!! No breakin period either!!!

I have been searching since I saw the post that this was the "unofficial" sandal for WDW. I
didn't want to buy until I have tried for size. Tried all the sport shoe places at our local malls
and poof, none for women, DH got his and has been wearing them since he got them.
No blisters, no break in time.......Ii did try an onliine store that lets you print out a sizer template, It showed I needed an 11, ahem, I wear an 8 or 81/2.

Maybe I'll try Nordstrom on line.

I found a pair last weekend at a Famous Footwear store. It is a strip mall store, not sure where all they would be located. They carry tons of different brands. They must run big, I usually wear a 7 1/2 but got a 7 and almost bought the 6. Even the 7's feel a little big. All they had were even sizes, maybe they don't have 1/2 sizes.

I got my dh a pair at JCPenney's on clearance for $9.99!!! It sure beat paying $40 for them. :bounce: :bounce: :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter