Seasonal Picture Fun *anybody can join!

I so wish I knew how to post pix. I have so many from our trip to Hershey, PA. But thanks for this thread. :goodvibes

I so wish I knew how to post pix. I have so many from our trip to Hershey, PA. But thanks for this thread. :goodvibes

Posting pics isn't that hard.. it's just time consuming (until you get the hang of it then it goes pretty fast).

Go to photobucket, make yourself an account. Click "upload" then after a picture (or pictureS) is on the photobucket you just click on the IMG link and copy it (it copies automatically when you click on it) and paste it into your link. DONE! Very simple.

The time consuming part comes when you upload several pics at a time. It's easy enough though. ... when you click "UPLOAD" just hit the CTRL key on your keyboard and highlight the pics in the file you want to upload and click enter and VIOLA.

THEN...if you want to size them to a more manageable size you click "edit" then "Resize" and make it whatever you want then re-save it. That takes some time to do to EACH PICTURE but it's nice because then the pics aren't huge BUT you dont' have to!

I hope you are inspired. Would love to see your pics. I don't think I'll ever visit Hershey now that they've left PA. I'm boycotting them. :mad: BUT I would still like to see what I missed!

Kathleen,

2007-11GettingtheChristmasTree006.jpg

This is the cutest picture!! Your girls look so beautiful. It looks like it should be a holiday card.

This is the cutest picture!! Your girls look so beautiful. It looks like it should be a holiday card.

Thank you! You're so sweet. :) I absolutely LOVE living in Oregon sometimes.. and Christmas tree hunting time is one of them. lol We live in the Portland area but this place is only about 20 min away. We get the most beautiful pics up there. :goodvibes: 8' tree or even bigger.. doesn't matter, the price is still $10 for a xmas tree.

Here are some of our pictures from Halloween 2007 I don't have any from this year since we were on a cruise.

DH as Slooth and I was the Queen of hearts
halloween009.jpg

Some of our pumpkins
pumpkins2023.jpg

Trip087.jpg

Trip086.jpg

My little ferret Tinkerbell
tinkywitch-2.jpg

tinky014.jpg

These were our pumpkins from 2006
pumpkins015.jpg

pumpkins013.jpg

Wow! What a great set of pumpkins! Were those from one year?

Great outfits, too! We have a pic of us in front of the "real" Goonies house

travelmel <----nerd

Wow! What a great set of pumpkins! Were those from one year?

Great outfits, too! We have a pic of us in front of the "real" Goonies house

travelmel <----nerd

Yup one year. We carved 6 last year and then 4 the year before. We are both huge Halloween fans!

Yup one year. We carved 6 last year and then 4 the year before. We are both huge Halloween fans!

If I woulda come by your house I would have been oohing and ahhing over your homage to the "bad guy" pumpkins!

I forgot to say how much I loved your ferret witch! SO DARN CUTE! I used to have a ferret long ago. :lovestruc He was SO reeeeeediculously cute! So fun! I just love them but they are HARD WORK!

Hi! :wave2: I just stopped by to deliver some.............

Kabochas!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

travelmel- I love your daughter's Halloween costumes! I had to laugh at that "after the costume came off" caption. :rotfl:

TamTab- Those pumpkin pictures are awesome! :thumbsup2

I'm not sure if this really belongs here or not, but I just wanted to share my pumpkin chocolate chip cookie picture. It's my first pumpkin dish of the season. (The canned pumpkin finally went on sale this past weekend. I don't know what took them so long!)

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies :cloud9:

Hello again..

Here are some pictures from Halloween this year. I hope you enjoy!

To set the mood
2008-10-31HalloweenParty2008146.jpg

We just painted our downstairs area. The stage we put up last year.

Party Room
2008-10-31HalloweenParty2008020-1.jpg

Upstairs decor
2008-10-31HalloweenParty2008009.jpg

Party food consisted of: Guts and Eyeballs, Snake Charm Bread, and Graveyard Greens.

Bon Apetit
2008-10-31HalloweenParty2008045.jpg

Close up
2008-10-31HalloweenParty2008283-1.jpg

DD's
2008-10-31HalloweenParty2008003-1.jpg

Family shot
2008-10-31HalloweenParty2008171.jpg

DH during the costume contest jude-off
2008-10-31HalloweenParty2008213.jpg

There were 3 prizes (ribbons from the Dollar Store) in each catergorie: Cutest, Most Unique, and Scariest (then also best adults). Adults voted for kids and kids for adults. The kids really got a kick out of doing some official judging.

Beauty and the Beast (and family)
2008-10-31HalloweenParty2008050.jpg

I love his homeade Beast outfit! So cool!

Leatherface and his Mommy
2008-10-31HalloweenParty2008052.jpg

Disney Princess Pic
2008-10-31HalloweenParty2008141-1.jpg

Well, ok, not EXACTLY but I thought it was close due to the hair.. Blonde, red, brunette. :dance3:

Group Shot!
2008-10-31HalloweenParty2008048-1.jpg

To be Cont.........

I love tree lined paths.....Disney was well represented, of course
2008-10-31HalloweenParty2008156.jpg

Cassidy's Cat Pumpkin
2008-10-31HalloweenParty2008056.jpg

Bailey's Burl Ives-inspired Devil
2008-10-31HalloweenParty2008058.jpg

DH tried something different this year
2008-10-31HalloweenParty2008057.jpg

Oogie Boogie for me!
2008-10-31HalloweenParty2008059-1.jpg

I Found the pic online and DH printed out a scaled model then traced it and put it on the pumpkin. :love: :worship:

Indoor Jack-O-Lighting (one fell down in the revelry)
2008-10-31HalloweenParty2008250.jpg

I found these awesome lanterns at the Dollar Store. They looked SO pretty BUT the batteries lasted for about 25 minutes. 2-AAA's in each lantern! :scared1:

I love festive lighting!
2008-10-31HalloweenParty2008245-1.jpg

After Trick-Or-Treating we came back to bob for apples and watched Ickabod Crane's and the Legend of Sleepy Hollow!

Just scary enough
2008-10-31HalloweenParty2008272-1.jpg

The End!

Great pictures EVERYONE! :)

It's almost Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner :hyper:

Santa021zxa.gif

Great pictures EVERYONE! :)

It's almost Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner :hyper:

Santa021zxa.gif

Yup! I'm putting out a call now:

LOOKING FOR THANKSGIVING CRAFTS!

Something fairly easy and preferably something you have done before.

Let me know what you've got!

Loved all the Halloween photos.........
Can't believe Christmas will be here before we know it.
Here's my Thanksgiving contribution......you've seen this before Melissa on my pre-trippie.......
100_4399.jpg

This was taken before we had a lot of wind last week & now there are very few of the pretty leaves left.:sad2:

I absolutely love that picture. It really captures the essence of the season. BAM! oh brother.. get it, the essence? Dumb. OK... lol

We decorated a little bit for the "Fall" now that Halloween is over. It's funny to me that I put up Halloween first then autumn but the Autumn decorations come out, in stores, before Halloween decorations do and are therefore on sale RIGHT when I'm putting them up! :wizard:

I'm easily amused. :3dglasses

A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY TO YOU ALL!

Thanksgiving 2004
editedThanksgiving2005003-1.jpg
editedThanksgiving2005001-1.jpg

Thanksgiving 2005-this time DDB's turn to be the piligrim. lol
EditedGirlsNovember2005.jpg

Fall at the Japanese Garden.. the best time of year
JapaneseGardens11-12-04008.jpg

The girls dressed as their favorite "American Girl" character
PaulasBusyBees004.jpg
PaulasBusyBees005.jpg

They were channeling Josephina and Samatha pretty hard that day
PaulasBusyBees003.jpg
PaulasBusyBees006.jpg

PaulasBusyBees011.jpg

Leaf Gathering!
LeafGathering11-14-2004014.jpg

LeafGathering11-14-2004018.jpg

I love the pop!
LeafGathering11-14-2004028.jpg

Melissa,
I decided to put my turkey day cake over here too!!!!
100_4463.jpg

We decorated for Christmas yesterday. I will take some pictures & post them over here. I didn't put everything up as we will be gone for 9 days, but I put up enough to put us in the spirit.:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter