Seats & Sweets Booking Window

GrandmaLT

Mouseketeer
I've seen conflicting information on the time that Seats & Sweets reservation lines open. I've seen midnight of the first day and 6:00 am of the first day. I know dining reservations are 6:00 am but has anyone booked Seats & Sweets recently and can tell me what time they were able to get their choice of dates? Thanks!

Also, I've never seen it book up on the release day unless you are trying for some extra busy day.

I booked Sweets and Seats in June at 12am EST. I recently booked post party at 12am as well. I thought anything under Enchanted extras was available starting at 12am. That’s been my experience anyway.

I've been able to book it at midnight for the past few trips, just did it again a few weeks ago for our December trip.

Thanks everyone! I guess I'll try at midnight in a few weeks for our Feb. trip and see how it goes. I've been checking current availability just to see what the process looks like. I can't find any availability even for the newest available date. Since my resort/ticket reservation isn't within 60 days yet, is that why I can't see anything available? I would have thought that Jan. 4, the newest date, would have shown availability today but says nothing available. Makes me wonder if I'll have trouble getting a reservation.

Thanks everyone! I guess I'll try at midnight in a few weeks for our Feb. trip and see how it goes. I've been checking current availability just to see what the process looks like. I can't find any availability even for the newest available date. Since my resort/ticket reservation isn't within 60 days yet, is that why I can't see anything available? I would have thought that Jan. 4, the newest date, would have shown availability today but says nothing available. Makes me wonder if I'll have trouble getting a reservation.
You should be able to see availability 60 days and less from today if it's available, but keep in mind that 60 days from now is still one of the busiest times of year, so lack of availability isn't unexpected. I was watching prior to my 60 day mark as well and saw some availability, but not every day I checked. It does tend to sell out pretty fast, but I think a lot of people don't know it opens at midnight, so booking then can help. Good luck, hope you get it!

It opened at 6am for me a couple of weeks ago. I tried around 5:45am and it wasn't open yet. I was looking for a date in the middle of my vacation though, maybe it would have been midnight if I was looking at exactly 60 days.

FYI, I just tried at 1 minute after midnight at 60 days out and my entire Feb. week was open and I got the night I wanted. Just for fun I checked to see if I could make other dining reservations but dates were still blocked. I guess I'll now set an alarm for 5:50 AM and get my dining in the morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter