SeaWorld Blue Friday Sale 2016

Didn't they have BOGO free for AP in the past? I may have been mistaken. This is what I was hoping for as there is 4 of us.

Otherwise I am hoping for the buy the AP or funcard (forget which it was) in Dec and get the rest of 2016 and all of 2017 for free.

The buy 1 get one 50% off is a little disappointing. Do you think it will be buy 1 at $99 gate price, get one half off? Or buy 1/get 50% off the online price of $79? Because if it's off of the gate price, that is almost the same as the online price they have now.

Last edited:

Did anyone see the price of Discovery Cove? If it's up to $110 off then do I subtract $110 from the most expensive day or will they maybe have black out dates?

Looks like it makes my date $30 off.

When I clicked on the link from the Discovery Cove Facebook page, it takes me to a link that is different than what I received via email. That one indicates that either a single day ticket or the annual pass must be redeemed by 1/31/17. Since I am not traveling until summer, this is a bummer!

https://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/promotions/blue-friday/FL-res
My email about the sale takes me to the link you posted. By the URL it seems to be for Florida residents which is odd because I am in Canada.

My email about the sale takes me to the link you posted. By the URL it seems to be for Florida residents which is odd because I am in Canada.

Maybe because it's the deal for the Orlando, FL Seaworld? Just guessing!

Will the prices show up when you go to order or do we go through the link in email?

Tix went on sale early --- got the bogo sale around 15 mins ago (thought it was going live right after midnite)

Tix were $99 and $49 with the bogo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter