Seaworld/Busch tickets for a Senior

WDWNewbie

<font color=deeppink>Sometimes in life you don't g
We are Williamsburg Busch Platinum passholders, which means our family has access to all 8 Anheiser Busch parks. Next month, we'll be taking my 77 year old M-I-L and will want to do 2 days at Seaworld and one at Busch Gdns Tampa. Any recommendations on the best pass to purchase? We are Canadians if that makes any difference. Many thanks!

I think you get a discount on AB park tickets with a platnium pass. So what you can do is buy a 1 day ticket at Sea World and then do 2nd day free. Then you can get a 1 day BGT pass. No 2nd day free is available at BGT. 2nd day free at Sea World is good for up to 7 days after the 1st day.

Thanks Barry! Sounds like a good strategy. This morning I remembered that CAA (Canadian affiliate of AAA) had Canadian tickets to Seaworld 'at par' in the past. Does anyone know if they still have them, and if they do, can you get a second day free on one of these tickets?

If CAA still does have these passes--this is getting less expensive by the minute :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter