SeaWorld stock down by 24% - what does that mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I understand your logic and reasoning here...Seaworld went out and captured/kidnapped these beautiful creatures and is subjecting them to an inhumane lifestyle that is rife with injuries, depression, and shortened life spans and somehow it's someone else's responsibility to remedy the situation?

I believe in the end, it may take years, but the courts will eventually get involved and force Seaworld to do the right thing by these intelligent beings.

Let's also not forget that SeaWorld is ultimately responsible for the plight of the Southern Resident orca population issues in the Pacific Northwest. They decimated their population in the 60's and 70's by taking the young (and also killing a number of orcas in the process), which has forever affected the breeding pool. They owe it to the orcas to make it right.

This is a vacation planning forum and not to be used for any "cause." Thread locked. These types of discussions are welcome on the community board but not the vacation planning boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter