SeaWorld tix for purchase 4/12/11 ONLY - $39 or $35.10

appscott

Earning My Ears
On Tuesday, April 12 starting at noon ET, Discover America is offering SeaWorld tickets for $39 (limit 6) or $35.10 with American Express card that are good through April 30, 2012. These tickets are good for Orlando, San Antonio, or San Diego. Valid during regular operating hours and not valid for separately ticketed events. Parking not included. Not valid for discounts on food or merchandise. No blackout dates.

https://dailygetaways.discoveramerica.com/Calendar.aspx

I know nothing else about this deal, but thought I would share it since I'm sure some of you are looking for tickets.

This sounds like a GREAT deal! I think I am going to go for it. Does anyone know anything more about this site or used them before? It says max 6 tickets per purchase but I need 9 tickets. Do you think I can just make two seperate purchases one for 6 tickets and then another for 3? They also seem to have a great deal on a 3 day park to park tickets for the two Universal parks for $87 on april 26. However I leave on the 28th and it says for that deal you need to give 14 days to arrange for ticket pick-up?:confused3

Darn it, after reading the fine print it says open to US residents only. We Canadians miss out on all the good deals :sad1:

I saw this on Mousesavers this AM....This is great - We are heading down to WDW in 16 days and plan on doing the 1st Saturday at Seaworld..what a bargain...and get them emailed to ya in 3 days..sweeeet

Does anyone know anything more about this site or used them before?

Hubby says it's similar to other sites he's used and that the number of tickets offered at this price will be limited (the site says "extremely limited" in the FAQs). So I wouldn't count on being able to get more than six. OTOH, if you do get in, six at that price is a good deal, right? :)

Thanks! Will be trying for these in a few hours -- will update afterwards. This is an awesome deal (especially for the extra savings for AmEx cardholders) :cool1:

Are the Discovery Cove tickets a good deal @ $175 or $157.50 (10% off w/ American Express card)? Has anyone ever gotten a better price than that?

Has anyone had any luck? It keeps telling me it's "in someone elses' cart"?

I've been trying since 12:00n and nothing - I only need 2 since DS is only 2 yr old :mad:

Congrats to those who got it:thumbsup2

SeaWorld and DC both showing up as sold-out now -- wish it had let me get in, but congrats to those who were able to get them!

I didnt register so maybe that is the problem.....grrrr!!!

Congrats to those who got it! Wanna sell me some?:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter