SeaWorld tix for purchase 4/12/11 ONLY - $39 or $35.10

I didnt register so maybe that is the problem.....grrrr!!!

Congrats to those who got it! We will go in July so if your plans changes and wanna sell me some, PM me :goodvibes

I'm disappointed. I kept hitting buy now and it would tell me to try again. I didn't get anywhere with this.

Sorry to those who didn't get in, I guess I was pretty lucky.

I registered earlier too, maybe that's the difference????

Hi All, all is sold out, what a shame, what a great deal! maybe in a few months they will do it again. wow, would have done discovery cove and busch gardens for that price!

Why didn't they say they only had so many? I would of had my husband buy them since I was at work. They should say how many they have if only so many. They advertised it like it was a one day (whole day) special. I was excited all day :(

Why didn't they say they only had so many? I would of had my husband buy them since I was at work. They should say how many they have if only so many. They advertised it like it was a one day (whole day) special. I was excited all day :(

The FAQ on the link provided mentions limited inventory or inventory still available.

I doubt it would of made any difference. I was right right at noon on the nose, and as soon as I pressed the button it said everything was already in other people's shopping carts.

Wow! I guess I was pretty lucky. I did not register early. Got on the website at 11:50 and kept hitting refresh button. At 11:59 on my phone the buy it now button appeared. I got our 6 tix for $239. Yeah!

I received the email stating my transaction went through and I would get an email within 3 businss days to print tix. Hopefully this comes soon!

We have 5 adults and 1 child (based upon SW ages) so I saved almost $200 compared to adults at kids price promo!!!!

Wow! I guess I was pretty lucky. I did not register early. Got on the website at 11:50 and kept hitting refresh button. At 11:59 on my phone the buy it now button appeared. I got our 6 tix for $239. Yeah!

I received the email stating my transaction went through and I would get an email within 3 businss days to print tix. Hopefully this comes soon!

We have 5 adults and 1 child (based upon SW ages) so I saved almost $200 compared to adults at kids price promo!!!!

I was doing the refresh thing too... I haven't got me email yet to print them either.

Well working on day 3 and still no emails with tix. Hoping it comes soon:(

I was just wondering if anyone had gotten theirs yet. I was able to buy 4 of the Busch Gardens tickets and am anxiously awaiting the email too. I won't be using them until July, but I'll feel better when I have them!

I was just wondering if anyone had gotten theirs yet. I was able to buy 4 of the Busch Gardens tickets and am anxiously awaiting the email too. I won't be using them until July, but I'll feel better when I have them!

It does say within 3 business days..I hope the email comes too. popcorn::

Still haven't received an e mail with the tickets from the special $39
offer. Has anyone received the email? Have a great week-end !!

Still haven't received an e mail with the tickets from the special $39
offer. Has anyone received the email? Have a great week-end !!

Nope. Though I did receive an e-mail alert from them yesterday at 11:30 am for the Hyatt deal starting at noon. First one I've received since signing up for the alerts (signed up well before the whole thing started).

I'll post when I receive the e-mail for the tickets.:thumbsup2

I e-mailed customer service Saturday and just received this,

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We apologize for the unexpected delay in the issuance of your tickets. Please be reassured that we are quickly working to process all orders. We expect all orders to be completed and tickets issued to cardmembers by tomorrow at the latest. Thank you for your patience and for participating in Daily Getaways.

Discover America Daily Getaways Customer Service

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter