Sebastian's Bistro Menu Changes

goferrarif1

Mouseketeer
Looks like there have been some menu changes to Sebastian's Bistro recently.
  • Added Sustainable Baked Fish with Veracruz Sauce to the Taste of the Caribbean menu. This is an addition, the chicken, pork and steak are still included as well.
  • Added Seafood Escabeche and Crab and Fish Cakes to the Enhancements options
Sebastian's is my favorite meal on property and I'm excited to hear some reviews of the new items if anyone has any ADRs coming up soon. I'll be there in May to check this out!

Looking forward to hearing your review! We are planning to try it during our upcoming trip.

I would love to eat here but have 2 kiddos (7 and 2) who likely would eat very little from the menu. I'd love to hear from anyone who's eaten here with kids about whether any kid's option was offered! I have yet to see any reports of this so maybe it's just not possible ☹️

I would love to eat here but have 2 kiddos (7 and 2) who likely would eat very little from the menu. I'd love to hear from anyone who's eaten here with kids about whether any kid's option was offered! I have yet to see any reports of this so maybe it's just not possible ☹️
Same, except our kiddo is 17 :sad2:

Same. We travel as a party of 10. Kids are 11,10,8, and 6. Adults really want to eat here but we are concerned the kids won’t like it.

Our boys 14/17 at the time did not like the sides at all. They picked at the chicken and one of the other meats. I would love if they would add standard mashed potatoes or stuff with out extra sauces for our kids.

Interested to see what you think. I really liked the old menu, but the new one doesn't do much for me.

DH and I ate here while staying at CBR for our anniversary trip and loved it! The bread pudding dessert was the highlight of the meal for me! Overall the food was delicious.

I can answer the question about picky kids and kids meals! We ate here in March of last year so this might be outdated. But when we ordered I told our server that my 9 year-old likely wouldn’t eat anything in the family meal and I had read (here i believe) that they had the ability to get her a kids portion of Mac and cheese from the kitchen instead. Our server said the policy is that they have to wait until the food arrives and then if she still refuses it, then they can get her something else. I thought that was weird because I know my daughter and what she will and won’t eat but I played along. The salad and bread came out and she only ate bread. Then the main dishes all came out and we likely encouraged her to have a bite of broccoli but that was it. At that point, our server agreed to put in an order of Mac and cheese for her. (I think chicken strips were an option too.) The only thing that was slightly annoying about that was that it was like a 10 minute or so wait for her food then while all of us had food and could start eating. If they had just taken my word for it we could have all eaten at the same time. However, when the Mac and cheese came she loved it and scarfed the whole thing down and they offered to bring her a second helping without me asking, so it ended up being an enjoyable meal for all of us. As an aside, my teenage son is a vegetarian and he got a separate vegetarian platter which was his favorite meal of that trip. I tried a few of his protein options and they were excellent so don’t shy away just because you have non-meat eaters.

Sebastian's ::::sigh:::: we still talk about that meal from last August.

We won't make it back this trip, but it is very much worth it if folks can go.

We ate here on a Studios day and took the Skyliner over.

Let me know how you like it. We are going in September and are considering Sebastian's. Trying to change it up a bit!
Will do. It has some ingredients I'm not a fan of - not that I hate, I just never would order - but am totally willing to try and see how the whole meal works together. When I go out to eat I don't want something I could easily cook - I want those chefs chopping, mixing and sweating over my meal - taking it to next level. So like "rice & beans" :rolleyes: roasted chicken, meh. And I do not like curry so hopefully only in one dish. But I'll try it all! :thumbsup2

Going in two weeks.

Will do. It has some ingredients I'm not a fan of - not that I hate, I just never would order - but am totally willing to try and see how the whole meal works together. When I go out to eat I don't want something I could easily cook - I want those chefs chopping, mixing and sweating over my meal - taking it to next level. So like "rice & beans" :rolleyes: roasted chicken, meh. And I do not like curry so hopefully only in one dish. But I'll try it all! :thumbsup2

Going in two weeks.
I think that plays into why we've never tried it either. I've seen some recent reviews on YouTube and from other posters here, so we thought we might give it a try. I don't care for chicken on the bone all that much, but you never know! The meat looked good and the dessert, too. Hope you have a great vacation!

I think that plays into why we've never tried it either. I've seen some recent reviews on YouTube and from other posters here, so we thought we might give it a try. I don't care for chicken on the bone all that much, but you never know! The meat looked good and the dessert, too. Hope you have a great vacation!
The dessert is soooo good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter