Secret Green Club - whatever number thread

Hi kids! Welcome back Brandi!

9 days until a quick trip to WDW! Staying at Jambo House with the 3 girls and Winnie's boy friend is coming along as well. Then at the end of January, another quick trip with my husband!

This trip I get to see T again!!! :goodvibes

Also, I lost about 30 pounds, but due to a love of Christmas cookies, I've gained about 8 back between Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas, my friends.
Great job on the weight loss, PD. Those cookie lbs. will come off quickly. Just don't let them make themselves at home:rotfl:
Have a great trip!

Hi kids! Welcome back Brandi!

9 days until a quick trip to WDW! Staying at Jambo House with the 3 girls and Winnie's boy friend is coming along as well. Then at the end of January, another quick trip with my husband!

This trip I get to see T again!!! :goodvibes

Thanks... I already wish I was back on vacation!!!!

Your trip sounds like fun and tiring... 3 girls and boyfriend... Hopefully lots of relaxing also!

The trip with DH at the end of January! I wish we were going this year.

Give T a big hug from me...:hug:

Also, I lost about 30 pounds, but due to a love of Christmas cookies, I've gained about 8 back between Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!

30 pounds is awesome! and those 8 will come right off after the Cookie fest is over...

By the time we left for Spain, I had lost 50 and 3.5 weeks of eating and drinking all over Spain, then coming home to a week of In Laws and Baking and Christmas, I gained 5 pounds total... BUT I have been working out everyday!

So I need to get this stuff out of my house.

Hi everyone. I came back to change my siggie. Also, got an email from one of the other threads I subscribed to (nothing as fab as this one, though).
Brian and I are leaving for a free cruise on Easter. It's not Disney, but did I mention it's FREE?:hyper:

How's everyone been lately? I finally declared a major and a minor and I'm almost done with my first year of college :faint:

We've gone over 2 months without a post! This will not do!!!!!:blush:

I was stunned when I opened the last page of the thread to see "Merry Christmas!" :rotfl2:

Hi everyone. I came back to change my siggie. Also, got an email from one of the other threads I subscribed to (nothing as fab as this one, though).
Brian and I are leaving for a free cruise on Easter. It's not Disney, but did I mention it's FREE?:hyper:

Wow! That's awesome! Where ya going? Have a great trip!

hi everyone!

Danielle, nice job on a Free Cruise....

hard to believe we have been 2 months!

but I must say life has been getting in the way of the DIS for me....

Work has been horrid, but My last day here is next Friday!

I start a new job on the 14th and I have a cruise on May 11th, Bermuda here we come!

Our little Allie is all grown up!:flower1:
We are going to Catalina and Ensenada, which we also did last summer. The free cruise could have been to the Caribbean, but by the time we would pay for airfare and the two days spent flying to the East Coast and back, it would not really have been free.

We're a little stumped on how we got this cruise. I hadn't entered a contest. Some people win cruises while they are on board, either playing bingo or in a raffle. We didn't do that. Some are awarded a free cruise for gambling. I gambled about $40, it was from onboard credit because the price of our last cruise had dropped, so it was free money to begin with, and I ended up winning more than that, and cashed out, so that doesn't seem likely.

The best we can figure is, I filled out a survey and said I wouldn't recommend Carnival to my friends because of encounters with nasty, abusive drunks, some of which were observed by security, who did nothing. I'm not talking about friendly, funny drunks who laugh too loud and grab your arm. I've been known to do that. I'm talking about verbally abusive, one who was physically abusive (to another woman, not me), and a couple who were so exceptionally inappropriate in the dance club, I can tell you her most personal grooming habits. :jumping1::dumbo: "Is that a landing strip I see?"
I would be amazed if that complaint got me a free cruise, though, because people who have experienced worse and complained have gotten things like 10% off their next cruise, or a free beach towel. so let's just say I'm darn lucky, and leave it at that.

After all of that, congratulations, Brandi, on your new job!:thumbsup2

Thanks Danielle, I am super excited about taking on a new challenge and I am changing almost everything from what I do now!

Have fun on the free mystery cruise, Danielle!

Good Luck with the new job, Danielle!

last day on this job is Friday and my computer crashes this morning and my Hard Drive is fried, no chance of Data recovery before I leave!!!! Sucks...

Well I was unemployed for Saturday and Sunday and started my new job on Monday, this week has flown by! I am liking the new place so far..

On a side note:

we finally got DH's biopsy reports. The cells came back pre cancerous, I am really not sure what that means. He does not have cancer, but it is something they have to monitor that it is close to being cancer. It is all so confusing.

He has something called Barrett's Esophagus.
Barrett's esophagus is a disorder in which the lining of the esophagus (the tube that carries food from the throat to the stomach) is damaged by stomach acid and changed to a lining similar to that of the stomach. This is a bad thing, but the reports show that it is miniscule.

That is the word they use.

I take this is as both good and bad news. Bad that he has it but good that they found it so early. They are putting him on Nexum, and will retest in 6 months.

Anyone have any insight?

Well I was unemployed for Saturday and Sunday and started my new job on Monday, this week has flown by! I am liking the new place so far..

On a side note:

we finally got DH's biopsy reports. The cells came back pre cancerous, I am really not sure what that means. He does not have cancer, but it is something they have to monitor that it is close to being cancer. It is all so confusing.

He has something called Barrett's Esophagus.
Barrett's esophagus is a disorder in which the lining of the esophagus (the tube that carries food from the throat to the stomach) is damaged by stomach acid and changed to a lining similar to that of the stomach. This is a bad thing, but the reports show that it is miniscule.

That is the word they use.

I take this is as both good and bad news. Bad that he has it but good that they found it so early. They are putting him on Nexum, and will retest in 6 months.

Anyone have any insight?

No insight, but good that they caught it and are treating and monitoring it. That is another good reason to cut off eating and drinking early in the evening. Then the body has a chance to digest before David is lying down. Good luck to him.

Glad you are enjoying your new job.

We head south to my sister's on Saturday, and get on our cruise ship on Easter Sunday. If I don't get a chance to say it later, Happy Easter, one and all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter