• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Secret Scrap Sister-Received Thread

Principessa said:
Hello PixieDust32 and thanks for my 3rd package! It arrived at the beginning of a busy work week. I won't even mention how hard it is to get my son
off the computer so I can get on!

I received some great stuff: mini mickey heads and castles (did you make those with that Sizix thing I see at Michaels?)
and lots of fun things...I will write again, can you believe my
whole family is in the car waiting for me to leave for the weekend.
Your thoughtfulness and care in sending package # 3 is appreciated.
Must run!

Talk to you later!

Principessa

Hi !!! Oh I was wondering if the package made it :wave: I know how it is with the KIDS and the computer :badpc:
Well, have fun and take care, you can post later if you want about the rest of the stuff :wave: I made the Mickey head and castle with punchies, I found the castle one for $1.00 and the Mickey head for .50 cts at the scrapbook outlet near by.
I hope the cd rom to make Disney stickers works OK with your computer.

THANKS for posting.
:wave2:
The :hourglass was for my 3rd package :blush:

Take care

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter