• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Secret Scrap Sister-Received Thread

Yeah!!! I just got my second package from my secret scrap sister!!!

It is so cool to get Royal Mail! :cool1: It got a package of beautiful cloth sticky butterflys and sticky fiber borders. I have never seen these before (they were made in the UK). I also got a box of assorted Disney stickers and WDW Disney letter stickers! :cool1: These will definitely get used.

Again I want to thank for secret scrapper for a great package, it is great fun to get things not available here! :)
Thanks! :goodvibes

I haven't got my third and final package out yet.....will tomorrow or friday. So sorry.... Life has been sort of nuts.... I'm a single adoptive mom of two girls, work full-time out of the home. Last month I got a call that my 2 year old's bio mom had had another baby. Long story short, I'll be the mom of THREE girls come Friday. I was so "done" with babies, and had gotten rid of everything. So, have had two months to get me and kids emotionally ready, the house ready, work tied up so I could take off a few months, etc. Haven't forgotten my SSS, just been swamped!!!! ~Jennifer

Beth (bcarson) - I'm so glad that you like all the goodies. I had such a hard time picking out your items...I LOVE EVERYTHING!! :teeth:

It's too bad that your cruise leaves out of Tampa. Yes, I am on the east coast just south of West Palm Beach (about one hour north of Miami). I'm so jealous that you are going on a cruise. I've only been on one back in October 2001...Disney Magic. We fell in love with cruises, but haven't had a chance to go on another yet. I'm trying to figure out a way to do a 3 or 4 day this summer to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.

My website link is at the bottom of my siggy line.

I have one of the best secret sisters!! Irene aka Principessa really spoiled me!! I received my 3rd package on Saturday during the middle of an all day crop at my store. It was like Christmas! Everyone had to gather around and watch as each item was unwrapped. You should have heard all the "oohs" and "aahs"! In your note you said you were alittle intimidated that I own a store...remember that my love for scrapbooking got me into my business! My DH says that I'm so obsessed he's going to start a 12 step program...Scrapbookers Anonymous! I shop at other LSS, Walmarts, Michaels and attend every Scrapbook and Memory Expo I can! My only problem with owning a store is that I now have no time to scrapbook. :sad1:

So again, thank you, thank you, thank you.

PS - I loved the note telling me about yourself...sorry it took so long to answer...the CPA is on my back with a list of things she needs....

I got my third package from my SSS, Holly (Minnie&Mickey). YOu are the best! I love everything. All of your packages have been great! I LOVE all of the boy stuff. the enamel charms are my favorite, they are so adorable! Love all of the mickey stuff and the paper too. You really are the best. The mickey sand castle and the "oh Boy" topper are just way too cute! And I have plenty of uses for all of the adorable boy stuff!

I got my 3rd package too !!!! My sis was the best! I have had a kinda cruddy week - leaving for Spring break on sat with the in-laws (bleech) anyway it was JUST what I needed ! A GREAT scrap idea book from Jo'Ann's (I forgot the title...it's sitting in my car cause I was looking at it while waiting for the kids at school!), an a WHOLE bag of hersey nuggets!! (yea those are in the car too about 1/4 eaten :confused3 , and another awesome scented votive!!! Thank you thank you thank you :wave2: :wave2:

This has been so much fun! I would love to do it again!!!I'm gonna miss not looking for the mailman every day....

chris -- you are so very welcome -- i have been watching this thread hoping your package was there by now!!! Enjoy your book and chocolate - may it ease any tension over the break! LOL

:wave: SSS Paula

I wanted to post a note to let you know your #3 package is going out today. I apologize for the delay - I had ordered a few things online to add to the box, however, they have not arrived yet. :sad2:

So, be on the lookout for #3a with #3b to follow soon. I hope. :rolleyes:

Hope all is well in Philly!!

Johnna

Thanks you so much SSS. :goodvibes Please PM me with who you are, I looked for a note, and couldn't find one. I do know that you are in Miami.

In my last package I got the best 12x12 papers. 12 of them from January to December. WAY COOL!!! :woohoo: a tin of picture corners, and 2 great Provocraft scissors. I love everything!!

My SSS was the BEST!!! :thumbsup2 This was so much fun! :yay:

christinadei said:
I got my third package from my SSS, Holly (Minnie&Mickey). YOu are the best! I love everything. All of your packages have been great! I LOVE all of the boy stuff. the enamel charms are my favorite, they are so adorable! Love all of the mickey stuff and the paper too. You really are the best. The mickey sand castle and the "oh Boy" topper are just way too cute! And I have plenty of uses for all of the adorable boy stuff!
I am so glad that you liked everything. It felt so funny buying boy stuff when the only thing I have ever bought is girl stuff! I had a blast doing it though. This was a great swap, and it was so much fun making new friends!

I hope my buddy likes all the goodies! I sure did have fun shopping for her.

Shawna

Thank you so much Potterphreak. I loved everything that i received today and the last two months. you were a wonderful sss. I did not have the mini sort from CM and absolutely love it. It is put together and full. the stickers are great as i can use them for my swap on the other board. perfect. thank you so much for the pictures. its great to put a face with a name. this has been such a fun swap. i hope we do it again. hint hint.
thanks again for all of your thoughtful gifts.

I was so worried that you would already have the sort! It is my absolute favorite CM product and just had to share. I thought for sure you needed those 80s stickers, oops! LOL My bad! I had a blast on this swap;sure was a lot of fun!

PS-I would have sent you a ton of Valentines and Easter Reeses but I couldn't figure out how to ship them without them getting mashed. :sad2:

lol! :wave2: bye for now!

I got the most wonderful package from my SSS, Shawna Lyons. The unpacking went on and on and on and was so much fun!!! Candies, Choco-late Easter bunnies for the girls, lots of letter stickers, eyelets, etc, etc, etc. Some of my very favorites were the small mickey punch (love it!!!! had the larger ones, but not this cute little guy!!!), Pooh hugs rubber stamp kit, and Disney alphabet stamps. And, best of all.....STARBUCKS!!!! I absoluetly loved the whole thing!!!! (Got to run....baby is crying....did you see my post from last week???) THANK YOU SHAWNA!!!!!!
~Jennifer and Chelsea and Emilie and Liliana

I'm so glad that you loved your package. I had so much fun shopping for you. I hope the girls like chocloate! My son thought those bunnies looked good. I did not see your post about your latest addition until after I had sent the package. Congrats on the new addition!

Shawna

Thanks again Shawna.....Everytime I look through my latest box of goodies, I find new favorites that I forgot to mention....... beach border stickers, pens, and CUTTER BEE scissors....I love them. THANKS again Shawna!!!!

I finally got my SSS package mailed out today. Hopefully I'm not the only late mailer.....But, if there's only one person out there still waiting, don't give up hope.....it's on it's way!!!!!

I am sorry I have not kept track of people as well as I would have liked to. Life has gotten in the way of my fun. If you have not mailed your package or pacakges please do so ASAP. You are beyond the due date for the last package. I understand that life gets in the way but you made and commitment. It is not fair to your SSS if you do not follow through. If you have not sent your package(s) please post here and PM me. Also please post when you send your package

If you have not receieved one or two of your packages please post here and PM me. Also please post when you receive the packages. If you have already let me know I am working on getting people to stick their commitment. Unfortunately I was not smart enough to ask for phone numbers, that would have helped immensely to track people down. If someone else hosts a swap I recommend collecting phone numbers in addition to the other information.

Thank you for bearing with me as I stumbled through hosting this swap.

Becky

I GOT my package PATSY! :0) I have been out of town and I came home and TADAH! The most INCREDIBLE SS package! I got an egg coloring kit, peeps, fun cookie cutters-(my SS knows-she read up about me! I love to bake!), fun socks, blueberry pancake mix, easter candy, body lotion, soap and the most thoughtful-3 cans of chili! You see, my SS read that I am a Mom going to school and so she sent me a meal that I would not have to cook! That was soooo thoughtful of you Patsy!

And I have saved the BEST for last! Patsy sent me the large version of the Upper Case Stamper 12! I have been eyeing that stamp unit FOREVER! You could not have gotten me anything that I would have wanted MORE!

Thank you soooo much for being such a WONDERFUL SSS and it's nice to know that I now "KNOW" someone on this board!

Love ya, :love:

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter