• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Secret Scrap Sister-Received Thread

lovely scrapper said:
I GOT my package PATSY! :0) I have been out of town and I came home and TADAH! The most INCREDIBLE SS package! I got an egg coloring kit, peeps, fun cookie cutters-(my SS knows-she read up about me! I love to bake!), fun socks, blueberry pancake mix, easter candy, body lotion, soap and the most thoughtful-3 cans of chili! You see, my SS read that I am a Mom going to school and so she sent me a meal that I would not have to cook! That was soooo thoughtful of you Patsy!

And I have saved the BEST for last! Patsy sent me the large version of the Upper Case Stamper 12! I have been eyeing that stamp unit FOREVER! You could not have gotten me anything that I would have wanted MORE!

Thank you soooo much for being such a WONDERFUL SSS and it's nice to know that I now "KNOW" someone on this board!

Love ya, :love:

Debbie

You're welcome Debbie. I was so worried wondering if the box had gotten to you or not. Good luck with your classes and have scrapbooking, baking, and being a mom. Happy Spring!!!

:cool1: I had recieved my 3rd package from my secret sister today-she is......Jennifer.

I had recieved-
*2 Embossives-A sun and butterfly
*2, 3 pack Ferrero Rocher-YUMMY!
*2 scrapbooking bookmarkers-these are so cute
*2 packs of Mickey Mouse adhesive tags
*Disney Mickey stickers
*In my garden journal-this will be great since my flowers are starting to bloom more.
*Sand/beach stickers
*Quote stickers
*Cinderlla stickers
*Snow White stickers
*Belle stickers
*Jasmine stickers
*Ariel stickers
*5 Sheets of Beary Patch die cuts :banana:
And for my daughter-3 packs of asst. Easter stickers

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Jennifer!!! :teeth: I love the way that you wrapped everything and all the thought that you had put into everything that you had sent to me. This was a really fun exchange-thank you.

But, I still don't know your DIS name, could you tell that to me so I know really who you are :thumbsup2 . Have a Happy Spring!

Havent gotten my second or third package.. :confused3 already pm'd you.. :scratchin

Hi!!! My 3rd package is on its way to my SSS!!!

Also, would my SSS be able to reveal who they are to me, maybe by PM or posting on here. I did not see a name on the jiffy bag when I recieved my 3rd package- and I would really like to thank them personally for such great gifts!!!

princess: Caroline princess:

from Lovely Scrapper aka Debbie. Thanks for all the goodies. I have to say, Debbie sent me fun stuff every month. She was so careful to find things that would give me items off fo my wish list. THANK YOU!
This month I got...
Red Ribbon,
A Blessing to you Stamp,
Children are Precious album with Mickey, Minnie and Pluto on the front,
Travel 3-d stickers (I eyed these the other day and thought I should get them- now I have them!),
Disney Frame Kit,
Paper Package- with sheets of textured paper,
Photo Corners,
Teammate quote( This will be perfect with DS's baseball pictures),
Pink RIbbon (Can't wait to work on DD's baby book)
Several Die-Cuts,
Water labels,
Travel labels, and
Family transfers.

I have loved everything! :thumbsup2 Thanks for brightening my days, Debbie!
I will think of you as I use all these goodies.
Shawna

Holly....................I am so sorry about box 3. The bronchitis turned into one nasty lung infection. Was in the hospital for a week!! Your package has been wrapped and ready to go, just need to get to the post office . It will be in the mail this week........ :bounce:

Debbie

debjoisme said:
Holly....................I am so sorry about box 3. The bronchitis turned into one nasty lung infection. Was in the hospital for a week!! Your package has been wrapped and ready to go, just need to get to the post office . It will be in the mail this week........ :bounce:

Debbie
Oh my gosh, you poor thing. That is just awful that you ended up in the hospital. Please don't even worry about it. When Becky asked everyone to PM her if they hadn't received their third package, I really hesitated since I knew you had been sick. I was also afraid that it might have gotten lost it the mail like the first one did, and I didn't want you to worry about it. You just need to rest up and get completely well before you even think about sending out the package. I'm leaving for WDW tomorrow morning, and if I see Tinkerbell, I'll ask her to send some pixie dust your way! :wizard:
Hope you are feeling better real soon!

ReAnSt said:
I am sorry I have not kept track of people as well as I would have liked to. Life has gotten in the way of my fun. If you have not mailed your package or pacakges please do so ASAP. You are beyond the due date for the last package. I understand that life gets in the way but you made and commitment. It is not fair to your SSS if you do not follow through. If you have not sent your package(s) please post here and PM me. Also please post when you send your package

If you have not receieved one or two of your packages please post here and PM me. Also please post when you receive the packages. If you have already let me know I am working on getting people to stick their commitment. Unfortunately I was not smart enough to ask for phone numbers, that would have helped immensely to track people down. If someone else hosts a swap I recommend collecting phone numbers in addition to the other information.

Thank you for bearing with me as I stumbled through hosting this swap.

Becky
I'm waiting for #3! Patiently cause I know it's hard to get to the post office on top of everything else in life! Spring is coming to the North by the way, hurrah!

Becky - no pm to you cause mine doesn't work always and I don't have time to fiddle with it.

Ta ta!

HI

I just send my 3rd one, SORRY :guilty: for the delay.

Im also waiting on my 3rd one, but no worries, I know it's hard to get things on time.

:hug: Ohana4 -- thank you sooo very much for the wonderful packages you sent me. I apologize for not posting this sooner, my package had arrived when i returned for a long weekend over spring break and then i just wasn't on the boards much with my DDs off school. another long weekend away (sounds like a rough life huh? :rolleyes1) and sadly life back to normal for me.

my final package included:
--Scenic Route Paper Co. chipboards - which are very cool. haven't seen these myself before and i love the saying "Life is in the Details" oh that is soo very me.
-- ColorOasis Beach phrases - perfect for our Ocean City and DCL pages i need to be working on!
-- ColorOasis peronalities dots - great colors and could be used in so many different themes
-- Flip-Flops two-sided embosses stickers -- another new product to me and the months/holidays are great b/c i get so bored with all the holiday stuff at my stores i frequent
-- scrapease metal spring flower embellishments - now i'm ready to take some spring pictures -- spring come! :flower3:

many thanks again to our wonderful hosts -- this has been a pleasure!

I talked to Paula on the phone yesterday her life has become very hectic and she hasn't touched her computer in weeks. She will be checking in with all of her people this weekend and I will be touching base with all of my people as well. I want to get this swap finished up, the last mail date is past and I don't want people left hanging. Thanks to all of you who have participated and I hope you have enjoyed this swap. :)

Becky

I got my last package today!!! Caroline from Dorset, UK was an awesome Secret Swapper!!! I loved getting things that were unique to the UK. Also fun Disney stuff!!! I have already used some of my new things in my DD's twilring album. :cool1:

Also loved the candy, the Cadbury Eggs were great!!! :thumbsup2

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :goodvibes

lewdyan1 said:
I got my last package today!!! Caroline from Dorset, UK was an awesome Secret Swapper!!! I loved getting things that were unique to the UK. Also fun Disney stuff!!! I have already used some of my new things in my DD's twilring album. :cool1:

Also loved the candy, the Cadbury Eggs were great!!! :thumbsup2

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :goodvibes

I am so glad you liked it!!! I was getting worried about it not arriving :cloud9:

princess: Caroline princess:

PixieDust32 said:

Hello PixieDust32 and thanks for my 3rd package! It arrived at the beginning of a busy work week. I won't even mention how hard it is to get my son
off the computer so I can get on!

I received some great stuff: mini mickey heads and castles (did you make those with that Sizix thing I see at Michaels?)
and lots of fun things...I will write again, can you believe my
whole family is in the car waiting for me to leave for the weekend.
Your thoughtfulness and care in sending package # 3 is appreciated.
Must run!

Talk to you later!

Principessa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter