Security question: Best bag

I use a backpack with 4 zipper pockets and 2 side mesh pouches. I carry a refillable water bottle, snacks, phones, charger, camera and wallet. A compact umbrella if rain is in the forecast. Oh, and keys.

I also make sure all my pockets are open and ready before I get to the table. It never takes more than a few seconds to check.I rezip everything as I am walking away so I don't hold up the line behind me.

I think others may be on to something that it is about how much stuff is stuffed in the bag. They have never had to remove items from my bag.

I don't carry a bag into the parks any more, just carry a phone in a pocket but when I did, I had a clear plastic backpack. The security guards loved it because they didn't even have to unzip it (I always had it unzipped any way just in case). They would just flip it over and maybe run their hand down the middle if I had a sweater in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter