Seeking answer for Ticket question for Universal Studios

Strife726

My Ears Are WDW Veteran
i will be returning to my favorite home away from home for the 20th time in my 34 years of my wdw life. this year i have noticed universal studios is offering a

1 or 2-DAY/2-PARK WITH ROUNDTRIP TRANSFERS
You receive a 1 or 2-Day/2-Park experience with transportation to Universal Orlando
from your Disney Area Hotel.

i have never seen this offer before....

(link is provided below )
www . dreams unlimited travel .com /universal/ tickets . htm

i have looked on the site , but have no found information as to weather or not they offer this transportation service free of charge ( with purchase of the theme park tickets of course ) or if there is a surcharge ,

and also , if they will come to Every wdw resort hotel , or just certain resorts.
i am staying at Caribbean Beach , and have not seen which resorts are included for this service. so i was hoping someone that have have used this service and or may know the specifics .

i will be returning to my favorite home away from home for the 20th time in my 34 years of my wdw life. this year i have noticed universal studios is offering a

1 or 2-DAY/2-PARK WITH ROUNDTRIP TRANSFERS
You receive a 1 or 2-Day/2-Park experience with transportation to Universal Orlando
from your Disney Area Hotel.

i have never seen this offer before....

(link is provided below )
www . dreams unlimited travel .com /universal/ tickets . htm

i have looked on the site , but have no found information as to weather or not they offer this transportation service free of charge ( with purchase of the theme park tickets of course ) or if there is a surcharge ,

and also , if they will come to Every wdw resort hotel , or just certain resorts.
i am staying at Caribbean Beach , and have not seen which resorts are included for this service. so i was hoping someone that have have used this service and or may know the specifics .

Dreams Unlimited is a reputable company that advertises on the Dis Boards.
Many homies staying at the motherland have used the promo you are asking about.
they receive their UO tickets and transfers w/ DU.

you are picked up at your motherland hotel and dropped off at the universal parks.

It is available for any of the resorts at disney.

You need to contact them by email to set up dates and times when you make your purchase.

Mears also provides rt transportation from the disney resorts to universal parks. They charge $18 per adult rt and slightly less for children fares.
you can book the rt transportation and buy the UO tickets from universal or UT.

You make your ressie for the shuttle in your disney hotel lobby, concierge desk the night before.
you are assigned a seat on the shuttle and given a choice of pick up times.
they do circulate to other resorts at disney so sometimes you will have other stops for pick ups along the way.

You make your ressie for the shuttle in your disney hotel lobby, concierge desk the night before.
you are assigned a seat on the shuttle and given a choice of pick up times.
they do circulate to other resorts at disney so sometimes you will have other stops for pick ups along the way.

ok thats cool , so i won't even have to bother ordering the tickets and setting up the travel online , i can just do it all from my resort hotel. thats good news to know. i stay at disney resorts every year i visit. but never really looked into a shuttle service for UO . just normally took a cab. ( costs about 60 bucks round trip 2 people ) so this in essence will save a whopping 20 bucks ( or 2 drinks inside the park... hahahaha )

thanks for that info about the concierge , never really looked into that.
that helps lessen the headache :thumbsup2

it's a good deal.

there are many disers that stay at the motherland resorts and want to do one day trip to see parry hotter, or the studios.

this way they can do that easily.

it is cheaper to use the shuttle than pay for the taxi.

if you only want the transportation, use the Mears shuttle service.

if you want the tickets and shuttle, contact Dreams Unlimited in advance and have it prepaid.

The same people own these boards (Disboards) and Dreams Unlimited.

The Dreams Universal offer is a good deal, as you are basically getting your transfers for free after paying for your park ticket.

The Dreams deal transportation is provided by Mears, and they pick up from your hotel. There are generally 3 or 4 Disney hotel stops, depending on how many reservations they have for that day.

We did the 1 day deal this past January and had no issues whatsoever. Would do it again in a heartbeat.

I only wanted a 1 day ticket (no hopping). I don't think that is available with the free shuttle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter