• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We also went to the Hilton, at the end of November. Because of the family members that I had with me, I wanted something close to the ship in case we needed to come back sooner. It turned out great, because it was also raining quite heavily at the time that we arrived in port, and we were able to wait a while to see if the rain passed before we made the decision to go ahead and go over there, or cancel. It stopped raining, we trekked over there (short walk), and enjoyed our day. It was kind of cool being able to see the other ships in port, and very nice to just take a short walk back to get back on the ship at the end of the day. No wasted travel time. We booked through Resort For Day. The food was fine...not a lot of options, but some sandwich choices (grilled chicken, fish), and it was fine for lunch (especially knowing we could eat again once back onboard). Would definitely go there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter