Selftrade -admin fee

Yoo Hoo....shares now successfully transferred to the Halifax for 2/3 of the accounts I had to do....just one more to go!.

Iain

Going to sound a bit slow here and I know it's been a while since this thread has been posted on... but I've literally just realised that sharetrade will be charging £42 admin fees in 11 days time (talk about last minute huh)...

Anyways, so I have just gone through the halifax share dealing online process thing and added £100.00 to it to open the account. I did this with my debit card which is from a different bank to the halifax, does this mean I won't be able to withdraw that initial £100 back?? Just curious if anybody here knows?

I'm also hoping that the whole process of me being able to log-on, transfer the shares and close the selftrade account happens fast enough for me to avoid the admin fees... which I'm betting it won't do!

Why are shares and finance sooo confusing?!

You should be able to withdraw your money without a problem.

Good luck with getting it sorted in time. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter