sending postcards to people

mickeyfan1226

DIS Veteran
Here a while back there was a place I saw that people were sending post cards to people that would be visiting the parks in later months. We will be heading to WDW in Aug and I would like for my 2 nieces and nephew to receive postcards from Mickey and friends prior to our trip. I am very willing to send cards out while we are there as well. If anyone is interested or knows where I can find other people that want to do this please let me know.
thanks,
Michelle:confused3

On the Disney for Families forum, there is a sticky at the top that says "Fairy Godmailer List" which does what you are looking for. I am going in June but that might be earlier than you wanted if you are going in August. You can pm me if you don't find someone closer to your dates.

thank you for the info. I would like it to be a little bit closer to our time of travel. thank you for offer.
michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter