Sept 1 2012 disney fantasy

Almost done packing for DD and I. Waiting to DH to get home and pack!

I can't believe it's almost her after over a year and a half waiting!

BTW, just a tip for those with little ones who plan to get out to Castaway Cay early....last year DD got eaten alive by sand fleas. She had bites everywhere and wasn't to happy later that day. After researching it, they come out when the sand is damp in the morning. They can be avoided by not sitting directly on the sand or wearing bug repellant....

hardingk said:

BTW, just a tip for those with little ones who plan to get out to Castaway Cay early....last year DD got eaten alive by sand fleas. She had bites everywhere and wasn't to happy later that day. After researching it, they come out when the sand is damp in the morning. They can be avoided by not sitting directly on the sand or wearing bug repellant....

Thanks for the tip :) have a great trip down and see you on the ship

Thanks..I have my bug repellant packed....

Both sisters are in Florida as of today one drove the other flew. Getting pics from bay lake towers and the castle!!! Can't wait to leave with my rents and family on Friday :mickeybar

So just had moment of panic... Anyone know how to download a YouTube video so you can watch without Internet?? Our bedtime ritual involves watching wishes and the electric water parade on YouTube. I just realized we can't do that on cruise ship without Internet!!! Eek!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Codie said:
So just had moment of panic... Anyone know how to download a YouTube video so you can watch without Internet?? Our bedtime ritual involves watching wishes and the electric water parade on YouTube. I just realized we can't do that on cruise ship without Internet!!! Eek!

Do you have real player? That enables you to download videos from many dif websites. Real player is free

JennLK said:
Do you have real player? That enables you to download videos from many dif websites. Real player is free

I don't know....is that an app on iPad or software for my pc? Sorry I'm so challenged. I'll have my pc laptop or iPad so I could do either

Codie said:
I don't know....is that an app on iPad or software for my pc? Sorry I'm so challenged. I'll have my pc laptop or iPad so I could do either

Try real.com..... Gives you instructions etc

Just think, 3 days, 72 hours, from this exact time - I will hopefully be on board with a well deserved drink in hand :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter