September 18th-21st Trip - Random Questions

Lizzy123

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

We are all booked for the first leg of our honeymoon in Disneyland Paris. It is our first time there and we are staying in the Compass club at the Newport Bay Hotel!! I had a few random questions that I can't seem to find the answers to anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Does Remy still meet in the parks?

Are there Mickey Waffles anywhere on the resort? It looked like they might have had them in the Disneyland Hotel, but I couldn't figure out if they still do.

How likely is it that we will be able to get a walk up table at the Blue Lagoon for lunch on Sunday or Monday? I am so used to planning for the American parks, it is so nice not to have such a planned trip so I am going to try and make as few reservations as possible

One reservation I will make is for Dinner at Remy's, any idea of how late they seat? and would it be feasible to to make once we arrive? or should this be made in advance?

Thank you so much!!!

Hi :)

We will be there on September 19th - unfortunately a one day stay for us this trip.

I thought about dinner at Remy too, but as the Studios are only open until 6pm on that day i am planning on making our dinner reservation at Walt's instead.

We stayed in Compass Club at Newport Bay Club last trip and we loved the location. We also ate lunch at Blue Bayou that trip, which was September, but i made a reservation and i was glad i did - there was a long wait for walkups when we arrived, and we also got a table by the water as noted on the reservation.

Hope you have a great honeymoon!!

Thank you both so much!! That website is a huge help!!
I hope you have a wonderful trip as well!!

Hi :)

We will be there on September 19th - unfortunately a one day stay for us this trip.

I thought about dinner at Remy too, but as the Studios are only open until 6pm on that day i am planning on making our dinner reservation at Walt's instead.

We stayed in Compass Club at Newport Bay Club last trip and we loved the location. We also ate lunch at Blue Bayou that trip, which was September, but i made a reservation and i was glad i did - there was a long wait for walkups when we arrived, and we also got a table by the water as noted on the reservation.

Hope you have a great honeymoon!!

If I may, we just ate at Walt's a few days ago, and it was beyond awful. I'd seriously consider something (ANYTHING) else. Blue Lagoon or Silver Spur, maybe?

It doesn't seem to be high season when you are going. We always make reservations on the day we arrive at the park, never had any problems.

I haven't seen Remy in a while. Currently there are a bunch of random characters at the WDS during the day so he might pop up, but I wouldn't count on it.

Ahhhhhh I just used the mentioned above website and saw that Walt's is closed the day we will be there anyway :(

We had awful inedible food at Blue Bayou last trip so there's no way DH will go back there with me.

I think i'll change our special meal to Remy for lunch...

Thanks for the advice :o:o:o

Sorry for highjacking your thread @Lizzy123 :):):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter