• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Chef Mickey's Sep 7 between 6-7:30 for 3 people. Can trade Chef Mickey's Sep 4 at 7:35pm.

Thanks!

Looking for Ohana 9/16 0r 9/18
Looking for Coral Reef 9/18

Have a 1900 Park Fair for 9/16 at 7:45 to trade

4 adults

:thumbsup2

I have Coral Reef for 3 on 9/17@ 8:10
Would like to trade for Coral Reef for 3 on 9/19 around 4pm.

Anyone have a Tusker House Character Breakfast for Sept 24 for party of 5 they don't need? I can't believe they are completely booked!

I'm looking for an earlier ressie for Chef Mickey's b'fast on Sat. Sept. 27. Currently, we are booked at 10:35am but would love something around 8:45 to 9:30ish. We are a party of 3 and would trade even if someone wants a later b'fast! :)

Here is what I'm wanting to trade.....

I have Crystal Palace on Thursday, 9/18 at 7pm for a party of 8 (can't remember if it's 2 tables of 4 or not)....I'm looking for Crystal Palace, same day, around 5-6pm for party of 8.

I also have Coral Reef on Sunday, 9/21 at 7:20pm for a party of 8 (I believe 2tables of 4)......I'm looking for Coral Reef, same day, around 6pm.

:confused3 Probably a long shot, but thought I would post it.

Thanks! :yay:

If you are going to cancel the Coral Reef at 7:20, I would love it!

Does anyone have reservations for two at Le Celier from 09/20 to 09/25 that they are cancelling? If you prefer to trade, we have reservations at Boma, Prime Time, Wave and the Italian restaurant in Epcot (sorry don't remember the name). The reservations are all around 5:45-6:00.

Thanks.

Looking for a Fantasmic Dinner package for a party of 4 on Sept 8th at Mama Melrose....anyone??? :worship:

I just cancelled Coral Reef Sept 30 for party of 5 @ 5:30. Thought I'd let you guys know if any wants to try for it!

Looking, hoping for the Hoop Dee Doo Revue for Thursday Sept 18 at the 7:15 show for 5-7 people, I know it is a long shot, but hoping. :worship:

Looking for Chef Mickey's for a party of 3 or 4 on Saturday 9/6 or Sunday 9/7, between 6:00 and 7:30.

Would trade Chef Mickey's for a party of 4 on Friday 9/5 at 5:10.

Desparately looking for a Dinner ressie at Le Celliere for either 9/25, 9/26 or 9/28 for a party of 2. Any time will do. It's the only restaurant my son requested and I screwed up by not calling the first day....can't bring myself to tell him.

I can trade: 9/25 4:20 Coral Reef (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter