• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...I waited!!

Is anyone cancelling a dinner reservation for Le Cellier or Coral Reef for a party of two any night -- Sept 4th to Sept 8th?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Thanks.

Yes...I waited!!

Is anyone cancelling a dinner reservation for Le Cellier or Coral Reef for a party of two any night -- Sept 4th to Sept 8th?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Thanks.

I JUST got off the phone with WDW-DINE and made a dinner ressie at Coral Reef for the 8th and the castmember told me there was plenty of availability...I would call ASAP.

I will cancel these tomorrow if no takers. All are for a party of 2.

9/7 Ohana's dinner 6:50pm
9/8 Hollywood & Vine dinner 7:10pm
9/9 Teppanedo dinner 6:30pm
9/9 Cape May Cafe dinner 7:00pm
9/10 Boma dinner 7:20pm
9/11 Cap'n Jacks lunch 11:30am

PM or email to eeyoregon@aol.com

We are really hoping that somebody will be canceling Mama Melrose for dinner (a Fantasmic package would be awesome but I woudl take it without..lol) on Monday Sept 15! Please? Anyone? :worship: ;)

Also on the very tiny chance that anyone is going to be changing their CRT breakfast anytime between Sept 13-21st I would love know. :)

I have a few dinner ADRs to give away.

All are for a party of 4. PM if interested... first come, first served! :thumbsup2

September 8th - Le Cellier 7:25pm *TAKEN*

September 10th - Ohana 7:15pm

September 12th - Coral Reef 7:30pm

Still hoping for Le Cellier 9/9 for 5 adults. :worried:
May have O'Hana's on 9/11 to trade.....
:disrocks:

I have a few dinner ADRs to give away.

All are for a party of 4. PM if interested... first come, first served! :thumbsup2

September 8th - Le Cellier 7:25pm

September 10th - Ohana 7:15pm

September 12th - Coral Reef 7:30pm

Hi SJSKJ --

I don't have enough posts so I couldn't email or PM you. If they are still available, I would LOVE the September 8th ressie for Le Cellier. I'm only a party of two...would it matter??

If it's still up for grabs, send me an email.

Thanks!

If anyone is interested I just cancelled Hollywood and Vine on 9/18 for a party of 5 at 3:40 and the Spirit of Aloha on 9/22.

I currently have a reservation for Sept. 25th for Whispering Canyon at 6:50. I would love to trade with someone for more around the 5 time slot. This reservation is for 5 people.

Christine

Hi SJSKJ --

I don't have enough posts so I couldn't email or PM you. If they are still available, I would LOVE the September 8th ressie for Le Cellier. I'm only a party of two...would it matter??

If it's still up for grabs, send me an email.

Thanks!

So sorry disney16, Le Cellier has already been taken.:sad1:

I still have the Ohana and Coral Reef up for grabs if anyone is interested!

I am cancelling the following reservations in just a few minutes (as soon as a CM actually anwers the phone :) ) All are for a party of 6.

Sat Sept 20 Chef Mickeys 8pm
Sun Sept 21 Garden Grill 5:10pm
Mon Sept 22 Akershus 9:55am
Tues Sept 23 Park Fare 5pm
Wed Sept 24 Crystal Palace 5:20pm
Thur Sept 25 Spirit of Aloha 5:15
Fri Sept 26 Donalds Safari 9:00am

If anyone is intersted I just cancelled dinner at Coral Reef party of 5 for September 13 @ 5:20 PM.

WANTED:

September 8 dinner anytime Sci-Fi party of 5

September 10 dinner at Boma anytime 7:30 or later party of 5

I am looking for Coral Reef, party of 2, dinner on September 23.

I will trade a Le Cellier, party of 2, at 8:30pm.

I'm also looking for Le Cellier of course, and would like a reservation for 2 or a reservation for 7 on Sept 28, 30, or October 1. We're definitely flexible on the time.

Unfortunately, I don't have any ADRs made (except for Teppan Edo for 7 people at 5:30pm on October 1), so I can trade that if anyone is interested.

Thanks! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter