September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be canceling the following tomorrow night. I will let you know what time. I'm going to call and make sure all my other reservations stuck before I do though.

Whispering Canyon Cafe 9/26 7:55am 4 people
Yak & Yeti 9/26 4:00pm 4 people
Prime Time cafe 9/28 12:30pm 4 people
Whispering Canyon Cafe 10/3 8am 4 people

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY would LOVE a Whispering Canyon on 9/27 for 4 people at dinner time. Anytime before 7:00pm I"m not too picky.

Thanks. :-)

If you're going this month...there is a September ADR trade thread...also one for October. Not sure when you're trip is...but search a little further and you'll find the thread.

I am going to merge this thread with the September ADR trade thread, hopefully you can sprinkle pixie dust for someone there.

Have a fantastic trip! :goodvibes

Thank you, Tricia.

I have 2 reservations that we are not going to be using.

9/15 8:15pm 1900 Park Fare 2 children, 2 adults
I don't have my confirmation number for this one, I deleted the email by mistake.

9/23 Ohana at 9:10am 2 children, 2 adults

First person that emails me will get them.

If Disney is cancelling anyone with two or more ressies, how does that work for the people that are holding their reservations they didn't need for others to use? Won't that show as them having two reservations in their names?? Just too much time on my hands because I can't get into the online booking right now. You see my problem is I have DIAL-UP!!! Ugghhh!!!

OK, I'm looking for an Ohana on 9-18 or 9-20 for party of 4 after 8:30 am. Need a breakfast.
I have an Ohana on 9-12-09 @ 9:25 I can trade for a party of 4.

After lucking up and getting some ressies i've been looking for I have some I will be cancelling. First to pm will get them. This is what I have:

9-13-09
1900 Park Fare @ 4:30 party of 4

9-14-09
The Wave @ 5:40 party of 4

9-16-09

Ohana @ 7:35am for party of 5

9-18-09
Mama Melrose @ 7:00 for party of 4.

what happened with overbookings earlier? Did they cancel people's reservations.

hope this is it, now i just wish they would open up some le cellier because i know people do the same here as well.

I wasn't referring to people who double and triple booked reservations. Someone mentioned earlier that Disney accidentally overbooked certain restaurants, I think Teppan Edo was mentioned, and they were calling people regarding that. Did Disney cancel those reservations? How was that resolved?

Just wanted to let you guys know that I just cancelled a Sci Fi Dine In reservation for 2 on Sept 24 at 2:15 pm. Hope someone needs it! :)

When I talked with a CM tonight, she stated that they had gone thru and cancelled reservations people had double booked. She didn't say, and I didn't think to ask if there was a difference, if that meant the ones individuals had double booked or the computer did by mistake. Hmmm...sounds like a mystery on our hands!

9/16 @ 2:50 for 2....looking to trade for an earlier lunch or breakfast.

Also have a ressie for Chef de France 9/16 @ 6:20 for 2 if anyone would like it.

We have switched things around yet again :rotfl2: and won't be using these:

9/20 Cape May @ 5:35 pm Party of 2
9/21 Hollywood & Vine @ 9:55 am Party of 2
9/22 Tusker House "Donald's Safari Breakfast" @ 8:05 am Party of 4~TAKEN

I also just canceled the following so that I wouldn't be double booked:

9/21 Whispering Canyon @ 7:00 pm Party of 4

I haven't had any luck getting this on Disney's website and I know it's a long shot but I thought I'd ask. I would like to get an ADC for Crystal Palace on Monday Sept 21st anywhere between 6pm - 8pm for two. I want to be able to see Tinkerbell fly at Wishes (I never have) so it can't be too late. What I have right now is a 6:15 at Diamond Horseshoe. The Disney site shows it has an LTT at 8:55 but that is too late. I would be extremely grateful if someone could help me out. :cloud9:

I just canceled my reservation for Whispering Canyon on Thursday October 1 at 7:15 I'll post this in the October post as well.

Looking for Crystal Palace breakfast for 4A and 2K or 2A and 2K for Sept 21.
or Lunch or Dinner at CP for Sept 24 for 2A and 2K

Have CP at 4:45 on 9-21 to trade

Still can't find an Ohana breakfast or dinner any time sept 20-22-23-24-25 for 2a 2k

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter