September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I make my ADR's Tomorrow......I am hoping to get all my choices.....So If not, I'll be on to see what we can work up!!!

I just love when ADR trades work out so well. It was so nice of you to make and give away you leCellier.

I need Chf Mickeys for an earlier dinner on Sept. 2nd. I have a 7:10pm, but would love a 5 or anything earlier than 7. Willing to switch!

I have a Jiko at 6:10 PM on 9/6/09 for 5. Looking for something earlier and would love to trade!

I have CRT for dinner on Sept. 12th at 4:30pm. I would LOVE to go on Sept. 11th instead, so we can also go to MNSSHP. If anyone wants to trade, let me know!

TIA:)

I have an ADR for boma on the 10th sept at 7:30pm for two and would love to trade for a later time more like 8:30/8:45

We have reservation for 9/5-9/12 and I got ALL of my first pick ADR and didnt make them exactly at 90 days out, made them around 85 days out. We are not 100% sure we will get to go though, we had a bad lightening storm here the night we made the resies and it shocked out a/c unit, a brand new flat screen tv and our computer modem. So, we are waiting to see what out out of pocket is going to be with these after insurance. With that said, I will defiently post if we cancel so anyone who may want can get out ressies. Good luck to all.

I am so sorry to hear that disney*mom*82.:sad1: I really hope that everything works out and you still get to go on your trip!

We have reservation for 9/5-9/12 and I got ALL of my first pick ADR and didnt make them exactly at 90 days out, made them around 85 days out. We are not 100% sure we will get to go though, we had a bad lightening storm here the night we made the resies and it shocked out a/c unit, a brand new flat screen tv and our computer modem. So, we are waiting to see what out out of pocket is going to be with these after insurance. With that said, I will defiently post if we cancel so anyone who may want can get out ressies. Good luck to all.

I'm so sorry, we've been through that before, I hope you don't have to cancel your vacation!

Subbing to this thread just in case!:scared:

I MAY have these available shortly. My TA is on the phone right now checking on availability for 9/26-10/2. We want to go during the food and wine festival. If I'm able to change my dates, then I am willing to transfer these to whoever wants them. First reply gets it. Do not PM me. I want a public record of who replied first. :thumbsup2 I will update as soon as I get a call from my TA, and then send PM's to get names and give confirmation numbers.

Sep. 6, 2009 7:40 pm Crystal Palace
Sep. 8, 2009 7:30 am Ohana
Sep. 8, 2009 7:15 pm Rose and Crown
Sep.10, 2009 7:50 pm Cape May Cafe
Sep.11, 2009 8:40 am Chef Mickey's
Sep.12, 2009 7:55 pm LeCellier

Please let me know for Saturday the 12th- Le Cellier!!! We could only get Saturday the 19th at 5:35 or something like that. I don't have my confirmation numbers with me right now. We're scheduled for Coral Reef that night and definitely want to change.

Does it matter for how many people it is?? We're just a group of 2. :confused:

Please let me know for Saturday the 12th- Le Cellier!!! We could only get Saturday the 19th at 5:35 or something like that. I don't have my confirmation numbers with me right now. We're scheduled for Coral Reef that night and definitely want to change.

Does it matter for how many people it is?? We're just a group of 2. :confused:

Thanks for that question. I forgot to mention that these are for a party of 3, but I don't see changing from 3 to 2 as a problem. If so, then we'll just keep it at 3. Haven't heard from the TA yet.

My sister is holding a ressie for Ohana for 9/15 at 5:20 pm. Party size is 9.

She hasn't cancelled yet. I keep telling her to wait. Anyone want it?

I have
  • Chef de France, Sept 1, 5:40, Party of 8
  • Boma, Sept 2, 6:30, party of 8

Looking to trade for a party of 4 at Ohana on Aug 30 or 31. Before 7 would be great.

Thanks.

Hi, I am about to cancel the following ADR's

1900 Park Fare Breakfast- September 13 at 8:20 am

Boma Breakfast- 9-14 @8:30

Akeshurs Breakfast- 9-16 @8:10 am

Biergraten Dinner- 9-16@5:45

Kona Breakfast-9-17@8:35 am

Crystal Palace breakfast-9-20 @8:25 am

and also my friend JUST canceled the following ADR's

CRT-913@4:25 pm

Akeshurs Breakfast-9-16@8 am

Biergarten dinner -9-16@5:05 pm

Hope these help someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter