• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2015 Countdown!

Looks like we are also in for September this year:) Had originally planned on November so we could do the Christmas party again but the weather wasn't the best when we went in 2013 so as of right now (since I got the auto train at a decent price) we will be at Disney from Sept 27 - Oct 4 and staying at POR (but I haven't made our reservations yet)

Cripe, it looks like we will be there for F&W. Right now our tentative dates are 9-22 - 10-1. Although my dh wants to go for more than 10 days so we can rent a car and check out some other areas of Florida. We're thinking about buying a vacation home down there.

Do they offer free dining during F&W? Does that mean the crowds will be nutso?

We're still finalizing, but right now We are planning on 5 days at CBR, and 5 days at YC. I wanted CBR, dh wanted YC, so we're compromising. :)

Yeah we'll also be there doing F & W. I'm wondering how that will affect the crowds for Illuminations:eek: We went during F&W in 2011 but we didnt' go to Epcot in the evening. I'm just hoping that it keeps the crowds out of the other parks

We are booked for 9/11-9/20 @ POFQ however we are thinking of swapping to the week before Christmas

Please add us to the list. We are currently booked for 8/30-9/6th @ POR with free dining. Couldnt pass up the bounce back offer considering we are a family of 6 (with one just barely under age 2!)

We are having a great debate about where we will be staying...we are booked at CBR, but are thinking of moving to PORS or maybe POFQ if free dining includes them. However the last few days I have been toying with the idea of moving to AKL...so as of right now we are staying at CBR, but considering our "options" :rotfl:The only rule DH put on it is that we can't have stayed there before...I was wanting the Contemporary, but all they have is theme park view and they are up there in price.

My adult daughter and I are booked for 2 - 8 September, and will be staying at the Beach Club this time. With the snow falling now it is so nice to have something to look forward to. I am a planning kind of person so it is a lot of fun just looking up restaurants and things to do. We are also going to give the park hopper option a try this time. We have never done that before.:)

So excited to have booked a mother/son trip for this September at the Poly:cool1: My son will be 14 and he is so excited! I let him pick the resort--we have never stayed at the Poly so I am looking forward to seeing all of the new construction that's been done. Of course, I had to promise my daughter a mother/daughter trip in the future too ;)

Our dates are 9/5-9/9. Please add us to the countdown!!

We are having a great debate about where we will be staying...we are booked at CBR, but are thinking of moving to PORS or maybe POFQ if free dining includes them. However the last few days I have been toying with the idea of moving to AKL...so as of right now we are staying at CBR, but considering our "options" :rotfl:The only rule DH put on it is that we can't have stayed there before...I was wanting the Contemporary, but all they have is theme park view and they are up there in price.

I will say on our last trip (our 2nd trip) we stayed at AKL for the first half and then moved to POR. We were super worried about moving to a mod resort after staying at BC our first trip and then AKL. We ended up LOVING POR and will never pay the high price of a deluxe resort again! DH is a little upset they dont offer club level there, lol, but he got over it. HA!

My adult daughter and I are booked for 2 - 8 September, and will be staying at the Beach Club this time. With the snow falling now it is so nice to have something to look forward to. I am a planning kind of person so it is a lot of fun just looking up restaurants and things to do. We are also going to give the park hopper option a try this time. We have never done that before.:)

I'm am a planner to the core as well. I was trying not to *think* about the crowd calendar coming out soon because I knew it would torture me waiting, but a Disney freak friend brought it up the other day and now I'm in planning mode hard core lol. Its driving me nuts we still have about a month! But still fun to sit down and think about the places we havent tried, the places we for sure want to go again, etc. We might give the park hopper a try this time around too but with 5 tickets it does get pricey.

Cripe, it looks like we will be there for F&W. Right now our tentative dates are 9-22 - 10-1. Although my dh wants to go for more than 10 days so we can rent a car and check out some other areas of Florida. We're thinking about buying a vacation home down there.

Do they offer free dining during F&W? Does that mean the crowds will be nutso?

We're still finalizing, but right now We are planning on 5 days at CBR, and 5 days at YC. I wanted CBR, dh wanted YC, so we're compromising. :)

Yeah we'll also be there doing F & W. I'm wondering how that will affect the crowds for Illuminations:eek: We went during F&W in 2011 but we didnt' go to Epcot in the evening. I'm just hoping that it keeps the crowds out of the other parks

We've been the last 3 years during F&W in these timeframes. It doesn't seem to really increase the crowds in WDW as a whole very much, but it does increase crowds at Epcot. The secret we've found is scheduling our EPCOT days during the week, as locals tend to come for the weekends. Friday evening is pretty busy for the same reason. We love it and schedule so we can catch it every year!:woohoo:

And yes, the sometimes have offered free dining during F&W but only during select dates, generally. Arrival on 9/22 would be in the free dining periods for previous years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter