**September 2019**

Touring Plans had another crowd tracker update today. Nothing major, HS actually went down a point on a couple days. I put more faith in other crowd predictor sites (I know, I know, some people don’t put any stock into them at all but I trust them) but I know many folks on here like TP. No parks are over a level 5 except for HS the week I’m there, and every Disney fan site I frequent still says September 2019 will be the lowest crowd levels this year and next. Stay positive, we picked a good month!

I just saw bouncebacks updated yesterday - anyone else planning to book a free dining bounceback? I think we will, just need to decide on when is most convenient for two college schedules.

I just saw bouncebacks updated yesterday - anyone else planning to book a free dining bounceback? I think we will, just need to decide on when is most convenient for two college schedules.
Yes, we're planning to book a couple bounceback rooms for a trip next summer!

Also while I'm posting a bunch this morning, has anyone ordered their magic bands yet? I kept telling my sister we needed to order them because there was a limited edition Goofy Movie one I wanted, plus a lot of other cute ones. Of course, she didn't listen to me... and now the cute ones are mostly gone. I am a little peeved cause I love Powerline LOL

I grabbed mine a while ago when I could get 4 of the ones we wanted at the same time - which was NOT easy. My DH picked Flynn Rider (which frankly shocked me), I wanted the multi snack one but settled for dole whip, I wanted the black toy story one for my 5 year old DS (got aliens instead) and based the entire thing around Olaf for my 12 year old DD. As I've said. . the trip is still a surprise for them so I couldn't ask lol

Has anyone who ordered the standard (free) magic bands received theirs yet? I haven't and I'm not sure when I should be concerned and contact Disney. We are arriving Sept. 7th. Our ME tags are arriving today. MDE still says "change by Sept. 1st for pick up at resort check in" for my magic band, but I did pick the colors and receive a confirmation e-mail. We live in the U.S.

Has anyone who ordered the standard (free) magic bands received theirs yet? I haven't and I'm not sure when I should be concerned and contact Disney. We are arriving Sept. 7th. Our ME tags are arriving today. MDE still says "change by Sept. 1st for pick up at resort check in" for my magic band, but I did pick the colors and receive a confirmation e-mail. We live in the U.S.
I bought the paid ones, but am traveling with my in-laws who are getting the solid ones but I'm handling their plans. We don't arrive till 9/28 but theirs have not shipped yet. It says they'll be mailed 10 days before.

The regular bands usually arrive about 3 weeks before your trip. So I wouldn't worry for a few more weeks. We check in the day after you, and chose the regular / free bands, and haven't received anything yet.

Looks like they released 8am to 9am Fastpasses, at least for my days, just moved my FOP fast passes up to the 8am hour. Better hurry before too many people figure it out. :chat:
Ooh, thanks! It doesn't look like HS opened earlier FP hours for my dates (still hoping that's coming!), but I was able to adjust my AK FPs a little earlier, which is great.

Looks like they released 8am to 9am Fastpasses, at least for my days, just moved my FOP fast passes up to the 8am hour. Better hurry before too many people figure it out. :chat:
I noticed this today too! I changed my FOPs and 7DMTs to 8am both. I noticed Hollywood Studios still only has 9am starts though - can you see any 8ams there?

Ooh, thanks! It doesn't look like HS opened earlier FP hours for my dates (still hoping that's coming!), but I was able to adjust my AK FPs a little earlier, which is great.
Lol we both posted at the same time! I just realized EEMH is 6-9 so there won’t be any HS FPs for 8am because the park isn’t technically open then.

Lol we both posted at the same time! I just realized EEMH is 6-9 so there won’t be any HS FPs for 8am because the park isn’t technically open then.
Lol, I'm glad you thought of that, duh! All these EEMH have my brain scrambled. Thanks!!

I love you!

Was able to get a SDMT on our first day right at 8. And was able to move my FPs up for 4 of our 6 park days! Thank you for the heads up!

Thanks so much for sharing I was able to move my FOP up from 11:30 to 8:05. You’re awesome :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter