**September 2019**

We head out in the morning! Everything is packed, dog is at the kennel, we've attended one last birthday party (at a jump place... DH told the kids if they got hurt, no Disney, so they were extra careful :tongue:), and now we're just doing the last minute things. It's off to bed in a bit for a 6am airport departure. So excited! I know it's going to be hot, and my fingers are crossed that the crowd levels don't jump too much from this past week. I just can't wait to be there!

Finally finished the last shirt, 21 custom Disney shirts are now hanging in my closet making me even more excited. Less than 2 weeks and we will be on the road. DS 7, lost a tooth Friday, when I asked him what he planned to do with his tooth fairy money he said he was saving all his money to take us to Disney one day. Still has no idea we are going 😉

We leave one week from today and we are all so excited! DW and I looked at each other this morning and said... "we should start to pack!" We actually don't check in until Monday 9/16 but decided to drive down on Sunday afternoon/ night and find a cheap hotel room for Sunday night and then head to Disney on Monday morning so we would go to HS in the morning and then head to our room in early evening. As I have said before, this is our first Family trip to Disney and everyone else's first time ever. Im at the point now that I just want to go! But one more week of work and school to go!

We leave one week from today and we are all so excited! DW and I looked at each other this morning and said... "we should start to pack!" We actually don't check in until Monday 9/16 but decided to drive down on Sunday afternoon/ night and find a cheap hotel room for Sunday night and then head to Disney on Monday morning so we would go to HS in the morning and then head to our room in early evening. As I have said before, this is our first Family trip to Disney and everyone else's first time ever. Im at the point now that I just want to go! But one more week of work and school to go!
I know the week before me is "Did i get this? Don't let me forget that!, and I need to pack (even though i always wait until the day before)"

Our flight is on the 15th 10:30 am. We live in a small town so we fly to ATL then to MCO. the ATL flight is really when I consider our vacation starts.

I have been in September many times but only to WDW. I would love to include Universal in our plans, but DH says if we are Disney then it is just Disney. Hopefully I can convince him in May to go to Harry Potter World with me. That's another huge family trip (11 people) but i really want to sneak in a day at Universal.

I hope you guys have an amazing trip! Be sure to get you Disney buttons.

Leaving tomorrow morning!! Just finished packing, now I feel like I’m just waiting around for tomorrow morning to come :rolleyes1 We have nice early flights. So excited to get back down. I was down a couple of weeks ago for the annual Passholders preview of galaxies edge but that was a quick 2 day trip with DD. This trip is a little longer with DS who will be heading off to the army later this fall. He wanted one last Disney trip before he headed off. Can’t wait for him to see Galaxies Edge, we have resies for Olgas and Savi’s. Going to the Halloween party tuesday night where hopefully I’ll be able to snag one of the oogie boogie popcorn buckets for DH. So excited to hit food and wine too!! So much to do!

We start our driving journey in 11 days!!! First time at pop century. Nervous. Excited. Our trip last year in September was perfect in every other way but we brought a family member that didn't really appreciate the magic. We felt like we were dragging a reluctant third wheel everywhere. I want a do-over and hope pop century is a good resort. Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!

We leave one week from today. We usually miss Food & Wine so excited to actually taste some of the goodies. Looks like we may need ponchos, but oh well..they are ponchos being worn at WDW:dogdance:

Is it supposed to be bad weather???

Is it supposed to be bad weather???
It rains about half the days in September at WDW (which is fewer than summer!). The forecast I see is basically a 40% chance of rain every day for the week I’m going later this month, which means they have absolutely no idea. Summer/September storms at WDW are usually storms that roll through in the afternoon and don’t last long. They won’t interfere with your day much, just pick something inside or get lunch or go to a gift shop, and wait it out (15-30 minutes usually). Bringing ponchos is smart because they are expensive in the parks.

We leave on the 24th. This month IS flying by. I’m watching the weather channel say that we’ve officially entered peak hurricane season. 🙃 anyone else super nervous about the potential for another storm?

We leave in 2 days! Bright and early Wed morning. I just finished the last of our shirts and trick or treat bags last night. I still have a couple of things to do for DS’ costume, and then I have to actually pack. I’m a bit stressed. I am usually much farther ahead in prep, but we have had so many things happening I fell really behind.

Can't believe we're down to a single-digit day countdown for my fam! I had everything all set for our trip, and then we decided yesterday that my nephew needed to join us. Sooo, currently working to adjust all our ADRs and FPs today and will be tinkering with that for the next week lol. Plus, DH will take my nephew to Uni for a day and add on an HHN visit, so we're moving around plans a bit. It's a fun challenge to readjust everything though, and it'll be great to have my nephew join us! Fingers crossed for low crowds and great weather, but we'll have a blast no matter what.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter