September 9, 2018 WBTA - Dover to New York

It is a long way out. Our plans are to stick with it, but I guess you never know. I think I liked it better when Disney didn't release this far out. Though I used to complain back then that they didn't release far enough out :rotfl:

The sideways cabins seem awesome!
I'm like you. This is really far out for me to book a cruise, but we shall see if it sticks. I tend to change my mind a lot when it comes to vacations.... so you never know.

My family is booked on this also! Plus doing the BI before so making this our first B2B!

If anyone is interested in the it shall not be named group page, let me know and I can send you a link!

I'm like you. This is really far out for me to book a cruise, but we shall see if it sticks. I tend to change my mind a lot when it comes to vacations.... so you never know.

We already switched from the EBPC 2018 to this. We already did the PC so we are looking to do something different. The Magic is also the only ship we have never been on, so that appeals to us as well.

We already switched from the EBPC 2018 to this. We already did the PC so we are looking to do something different. The Magic is also the only ship we have never been on, so that appeals to us as well.
London is the only European city I know of that we can fly non stop to from Phoenix. Im pretty sure will keep it barring anything out of the ordinary happening. I'm hoping prices stay flat so I can rebook in Sept when we're on the Wonder. It seems popular so I doubt it.

London is the only European city I know of that we can fly non stop to from Phoenix. Im pretty sure will keep it barring anything out of the ordinary happening. I'm hoping prices stay flat so I can rebook in Sept when we're on the Wonder. It seems popular so I doubt it.

Loved Alaska, our favorite cruise. We will definitely do it again at some point

I spent a month in Europe last year and didn't give a lot of thought to terrorist attacks. At this point it still wouldn't stop me from going because I know the chance of being caught up in something is small. I hope London and other European countries can get this under control. It seems to be a bi-weekly event now.:(

Anyone ever fly Iceland Air ? Looking at possible flights and see Iceland or Norwegian Air for cheap

I've flown Icelandair twice and liked the airline....but you have to connect thru Reykjavik and their airport is a mess. I think the airlines expanded too fast for the airport to keep up and that makes it very difficult to get thru now. Last week, our plane had to offload outside and get bused to the terminal and the crowds were unreal inside. In addition, the terminals are very small with very little seating and lots of stairs to navigate. That is making me rethink using Icelandair even tho I really liked the airline.

YAY!!! SO EXCITED!!! DH and I are cruising on this voyage. So excited to experience the UK and we will visit DLP for a few days before our cruise. It will also be my 31st bday during the cruise. DH first time traveling to Europe as well. SO pumped for this trip!!!!

Hello Everyone! I just booked this cruise. It will be my mom and I and we plan to do a week in London before the cruise. We've never been there before. I'm already looking into a trip to Downton Abbey (ha ha Highclere Castle) and maybe a Harry Potter tour.

We were in England last May and tried to get tickets to see Highclere Castle but they were all booked up, hope to have better luck this time, DA was my all time favorite show :yay:

We did go to the WB, Harry Potter tour and LOVED it, we will do that again for sure. So cool to see all of the original sets, props and costumes from the movies :love:

Maybe we could see if a group wanted to go together.

Well I just got back from my EBTA (first Disney cruise) and had such a great time (although I did catch a cold) that I signed up on board for this one, same ship and almost the same
state room. CANNOT WAIT!!! I am thinking about doing some train travel after landing in London, say to Bath, or Liverpool or Oxford etc. Not sure how to go about it yet. Did the London excursion to the British Museum and with all the cr@p that is going on there, I would rather stay out of London....anyway, Buckingham Palace will be closed by then and that would be the only thing I would really like to see. Any suggestions out there??
Oh, PS to those first timers, everything is so casual on the ship, don't worry too much about taking fancy clothes, I did and the first 4-5 nights I put on nice pants and tops, then after that....not so much, except for Palo.:cutie:

Just a reminder for all you platinum cruisers. Our booking window opens up at midnight, Thursday (going into Friday).

Add me to this group! My husband and I are doing this cruise. It will be a year late present to ourselves for our 25th Wedding Anniversary. Just us. Which will be a little weird as we are used to traveling with our 19 and 21 year old. It sounds like it is going to be a wonderful adventure!!!! I guess I need to create a countdown! I am looking forward to sharing the excitement with all of you for the next year+

Beth Chambers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter