• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September Exercise Challenge - Submit a Name! (Everybody welcome!!)

OMG so much walking in Epcot....adding 60 more minutes out of 6 hours, although that ramp up to the Epcot monorail should be worth extra points!
980/1250 total

Another hour & 45 minutes with step & hip strengthening makes

795/900

Not gonna make it :(

Got in another long run and some dog walks before I took a break - inside of my lower leg/ankle was hurting on Thursday, so I'm giving it a couple days.

1023/1200

1454/1700

If the weather was decent I'd say I might make it, but since it is raining sideways and forecast like that all weekend. I'm thinking not. But that's all right. I was moving most of the month!

Good job everybody!

Here's my numbers for the past 2 weeks.

9/18 108 minutes (8 mile run/walk)
9/23 37 minutes (3 mile run/walk with a friend)
9/24 50 minutes (3 mile walk with my youngest son)
9/25 112 minutes (8 mile run/walk)
9/26 39 minutes (3 mile run/walk with a friend)
9/28 52 minutes (3 mile walk with a friend)

Previous Total: 275/1000

New Total: 673/1000

I have a little to add but due to a health scare not going to make it. Last Sunday I had a 30 minute jog. Monday I had 30 minutes Curves. Thursday I can add a 20 minute walk on the treadmill during a stress test. Good new my heart is in great shape. Bad news not sure why I passed out cold, falling face first on my bathroom floor. Taking it very easy so that will be it for September. Turning lemons into lemonade, at least I won't over eat because my mouth and teeth are too sore!

520/800

Debbie

Debbie19 - scary event for you. Is that why you had the stress test? I hope you find out what caused it and can get it resolved. Take care!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter