SEPTEMBER Exercise Challenge

1360/1350

I met my September goal with a few days to spare. :yay:

I'm up to 610/800 I haven't been updating. Been quite busy and stressed with a final exam I had last night. It went awesome though and pretty sure I got a 100% :)

COngrats Melissa!

I am at 950/1000 through last night, with doing my crunches & pushups every day, plus a core strengthening class last night and 20 minutes on the elliptical.

500/600, I am going to try to make it, but it's going to be hard...

Updated!!!!

Everyone is doing so well, so many of you have surpassed your goals!!!!

I don't think I will quite make my goal, but with 5 days off for my trip to WDW, its not bad. I will probably get in another 90-100 minutes tomorrow, so I will be about 50 shy.

Good morning - I'm adding another 120 minutes for the last couple of days!!

Many thanks

Heather

Total now 765/1000

I am now at 1770/1500.

I am planning to get in at least 30 min tomorrow because I would really like to hit 1800 min this month. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Yesterday:
Bike: 30
Walking: 30

TOTAL: 1215/1400

Wanted to do some swimming today but the water was waaay too cold. Just did some housework and paper sorting so didn't do any productive workouts. Maybe tomorrow will be better. At this point, I don't think I'm going to make my goal :sad2:

I had 330 minutes for the week 9/23-9/29, for a total so far this month of 1314 minutes/1350.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter