SEPTEMBER Exercise Challenge

I did 50 minutes tonight 20 WATP and 30 min of Pilates. :thumbsup2 Getting myself ready to start "REALLY" doing some exercise and not a lot of swimming. WOOHOO

So I'm at 700/800 I'm going swimming tomorrow so that will add more time I will make it to 800 this month, becaue I know I'll be swimming for 2 hours atleast tomorrow. My first month completing the challenge EVER and I've been trying and trying for YEARS!!!:banana: :cool1: :cheer2:

This is exciting. I hope to make 1000 next month. :thumbsup2

Got to my goal of 625 minutes. SO I'm exactly 100% there. I could have done more this morning, but I was just so glad to reach 625 minutes total that I stopped.

with crunches & push ups each night and 10 miles on the treadmill Saturday morning, I am finishing my month at 1130/1000!

VernRDH -- Thank you so much for hosting this challenge! :hug:

40 minutes today, 1660/1800. I didn't quite make it, but came pretty close. Next month I'll get there:banana:

please add another 320 mins - thank you

Fri 90 mins
Sat 170 mins
Sun 60 mins

Finished at 600/1000. The best in a couple of months. I can do better.

Congrats to all who finished the challenge.

Updated!!!

Congrats to everyone who made their goal this month:thumbsup2
Thanks for your patience while I hosted this challenge-its tough sometimes to keep up!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter