September Happy Mail Sent/Rcvd.-COMPLETED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Tuesday September 8th is the send by date! Please post here once you have sent out your exchange, and as soon as you have received yours.

Today is the SEND BY DATE!!!! Please post here once you have sent out your exchange, and as soon as you have received yours.

Finally made it to the post office today after work, I posted mine about 3 hours ago. It usually takes about a week, so be on the look out from Tuesday 15 September :)

Yesterday was the send by date.

JoAnn, I had sent you a pm, please get back to me soon. Thanks.

My stuff went out yesterday. It's been hectic at work, but I managed to sneak out.

Darina, I checked the tracking number on my card to you and it says it will be delivered on Friday! I sent it via FedEx since it was going overseas.

I received my mail from BadPinkTink today. Thank you so much for the pin and candy! I will be taking them to Disney with me this weekend where they'll be used very appropriately.

Got mine from BadPinkTink! I collect Disney pins, so LOVE LOVE the pin! And I also happen to love UK Cadbury chocolate :-) Thank you!!! Can't wait for you to get yours tomorrow!

@JustCor and @iheartglaciers brillant, so happy you like your gifts. I got a message from my mail centre today, the packages have reached the Dublin depot and will be delivered to my collection point tomorrow :)

Just colected my packages from my mailcentre.

@JustCor Thank you, and no its not cheesey, lol, I love the keyring, its perfect and the Minnie ears are pink and sparkly, so just right, I will find a use for them. So thoughtful to worry about your Florida heat melting chocolate, lol, its only about 60F here

@iheartglaciers Thank you, I love the Pirates Vinylmation, uh oh, I think you might have started a monster, now I have to get the rest, lol. It will fit right in with the rest of my Pirates collection. And I love the Peter Pan and Tink stickers, pink and sparkley, thats me :)

@JustCor Thank you, and no its not cheesey, lol, I love the keyring, its perfect and the Minnie ears are pink and sparkly, so just right, I will find a use for them. So thoughtful to worry about your Florida heat melting chocolate, lol, its only about 60F here

@iheartglaciers Thank you, I love the Pirates Vinylmation, uh oh, I think you might have started a monster, now I have to get the rest, lol. It will fit right in with the rest of my Pirates collection. And I love the Peter Pan and Tink stickers, pink and sparkley, thats me :)
I'm very happy it arrived to you safe and in one piece. Perhaps some good chocolates in the cooler months. It's been in the low to mid 90s lately. Any chocolates in the mix would have arrived to you coating the inside of the envelope and adding a chocolaty layer to everything inside. Probably not an ideal use for a good chocolate.

Glad you liked the Vinylmation! I LOVE those mystery boxes :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter